EPILOGUE

Hi guys,

So, this marks the end of the 2nd story from RiYal Diaries.

This one went by swiftly because one we were all ready with the whole thing (we like to be prepared). Also with the show already shut down soon, we didn't see the need to prolong this unduly.

I hope you've enjoyed this short & sweet journey with us as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you!

We did have another work in the pipeline but now m not sure what will happen to that with the Real life being all cranky on us off lately.

Alright, I've pulled your mood down enough.

To compensate for it I offer you the final part of our story 'Love at Firt Site!'; the Epilogue.

'Happy Reading' Guys!

______________________________________

EPILOGUE

The sight and the sounds of the party were being discreetly dismantled by the cleaning crew under the watchful eyes of the efficient Tie the Knot staff.

This wasn't their usual shindig. But planning this party once a year for the past five years was something that all of them at the wedding planning boutique looked forward to.

Why wouldn't they? The chance to plan a themed birthday party for the most sweetest, most cutest, most mwah-worthy family member of their bosses was something they all vied for instead of avoiding.

Their granddaughter Nia was the most adorable little girl on the whole planet who ruled their house and their hearts effortlessly.

Even though she is only 5, her personality is very defined. Physically she was a perfect combination of her mom & dad.

Her almond-shaped citrine colored eyes and pert nose in a heart-shaped face framed by straight black hair is all her mom, but the smirk and that twinkle in her eyes is all dad.

She has a calm disposition like her granddad yet is boisterous too just like her Shweta dadi. She's thoughtful and big hearted like her Neela nanna.

She has boatload of charm courtesy her dad. At the same time she has inherited his sense of caution and learned to measure her words before speaking.

Her adventurous, bold, and head-strong spirit is bequeathed from her mom.

She's doted on by everybody in the family, yet the kid has manners that bespeak of being royalty in a previous birth!

The one thing she has inherited in abundance from both her parents is their love for online gaming! After all, it was their gaming avatars that met & fell in love before they did the same in real life too!

"I am getting married to Cute@Cupid."

The quietly spoken declaration of intent froze the hum of all activities in an instant.

It was the trring of a passing bicycle that broke all of them out of the stupor that was caused by the unexpected announcement.

Immediately a myriad voices assaulted the ears trying to outshout each other to be heard over the other.

"What The..!