CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

A thin built Young man, almost in his early 30's, wearing a printed Tee paired with a navy blue denim, was pacing along the length of the gigantic Living Room of the colossal bunglow, fondly known as "D" Villa.

Mr. Sandeep Mishra.!

Hell who is that, nobody knows him by that name, Its Sandy.! Superstar DR, Daksh Randhawa's Personal Assistant.

Sandy was fervently trying to sort out DR's date issues with someone on the phone, When The Superstar himself made his appearance in front of him, clad in a plain red tee with a black leather jacket coupled with a light blue ripped denim.

As soon as Sandy saw DR he started with his everyday's parotted lines, "DR, you have been all over the news, ever since u have declared about your wedding plans. Each and every details are being telecasted on a loop, in all channels throughout the day."

"I dont care about that, All i know is, it has to be a Grandest of Grand Affair, the whole India has ever witnessed." DR stated with attitude, while Sandy looked on with a dreamy smile dancing on his face.

"Talking about the same, Have you shorlisted the Best Wedding Planning Firm from Mumbai.?" DR shot another question to Sandy, along with his usual glare.

Sandy was expecting this from him and he couldnt be more excited as he was ready with his search results. "Yes, DR.!"

"Tie The Knot.!"

"Its the Best Wedding Planning Company recently, soaring high in their much deserved success. They have finished 2 highly influencial events in recent times, with all the lavishness and grandiosity that was expected. Moreove they are..." Before Sandy could sing more happy songs for this Company, DR cut him off midway.

"Chuck that.! I dont want to know what made you solidify ur conclusion. You are here for that job. Tell me more about the owners and their way of work.?" DR interjected quiet arrogantly.

"Yes, Sir.! Tie the Knot is run by two Partners cum Friends, Miss Neela Pareikh and Mrs Shwetha Khanna. They were family friends since long, before officially joining their hands in buissness and launched this Company. They really worked hard and nurtured it to make it a magnifiently succesful."

"People say, they have the best of the caterers along with them and their fusion recepies are hit in the market, the duo partner has given the credit for it to an old lady, Harleen Khanna, who is actually Mother in law of Mrs. Shwetha Khanna."

"So, Basically they have all we need for.!"

"Also, Mrs Shwetha Khanna's Husband, Mr. Prakash Khanna is a renowned name in Trade world who single handedly runs his own Textile Buissnees, whose branches runs Internationally too.!" Sandy kept on vomiting the knowledge he has collected, while DR's smirk kept on growing wider and wider, with the only thought dancing on his head "Yes, They can be trusted.!"

"Thats it.! Call them.!" DR instructed Sandy with a content smile on his face.

Sandy immediately acts on his instruction, copies the 1st provided tel no. On Tie the Knot's Website, while DR looks through the promotional Pictures of marriage set up's, decorations and themes, they have provided on website.

There, Neela and Shweta were sitting in a well furnished office, sharing a laptop in between them, charting out some details regarding the new wedding theme they were working on, when Shweta's cell phone beeped.

"Hellos.!" She immediately initiated in her typical quirky style.

"Hello, Am i talking to someone from Tie The Knot.?" Sandy asked to be sure.