PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Battle for Supremacy: The Big Loot

She looked around at the serene scene in front of her knowing it to be an illusion coz in a few minutes from now this place will become ground zero for the Battle of Supermacy, as always, fought between the top two clans of the realm; Olympia and Neos.

The prize today was the supplies being transferred to the Castle Pioni, their next target. The one who got the loot today will have an advantage during the next battle.

She was here a little early, ahead of her comrades, to do a last minute recon of the area just like he was, the bane of her existence, the object of her abject lust & hatred; Empyrean; the leader of Olympia.

She didn't see him, but she knew he was here.

She hated him because no matter how skilled she and her clan were, no one had ever been able to defeat him, not her clan or anyone from the other seven of the realm. Despite being at par in terms of resources and seasoned fighters, Neos still came second to Olympia.

And she lusted after his mind! On a battlefield it felt like he was the master and all of them his pawns. Each strike of their sword, each swoop of the arrow felt like it was choreographed by him.

His snowy robes and calm demeanor hid an intelligent and a ruthless warrior beneath.

She wasn't afraid of him, more like intrigued..

She had always observed him for far. Hadn't had the opportunity to fight him face-to-face yet, him being the ruler & she only the second-in-command of her army, but she wanted to...spar with him...oh so bad!

He knew she was here on recon just like he was. A little early than the rest, just like him. He also knew that no one in her clan was as dedicated or committed to the cause as she was.

She was fierce and loyal, smart and intelligent, decisive and swift, focused and observant; his Gabby; someone he admired and adored in equal fashion! What would he not give to have her on his side, fighting alongside him, day-in and day-out.

But that was impossible. As long as his clan & hers fought against each other, they would always be enemies.

He had watched her from far, as her sharp blade made swift work of the soldiers around her. No matter the formation, she always emerged victorious!

Nobody realized this, not even her, but in his hearts of heart he knew, that the battle strategy he designed was always keeping her in mind. Because he had long since understood, that she could somehow work out the mechanization of his mind!

And it was a joy to watch her employ her mental and physical power to overcome the obstacles he places her way.

He hadn't fought her directly as yet, at least physically, but the mental skirmish was always with her!

The Battle of Supermacy was about to start, and as always, he was ready to match his wits with the firecracker from the enemy side!

Let the game finally begin!

______________________________________

So How was It.?

Do let us know through ur comments.!

Love
Riyal.