CHAPTER 6

Hey Folks,

So here i am after a long time, with the New Update for u all.!

We are reaching towards the end of this Round Round Mystery tale, as you can see we cant write a long tale. Something we learned from our last story. 

Well most things are already revealed so i dont think its mystery anymore. And i hope that you have enjoyed the story till here..

Its time to spice up the story more.! 😉

This is going to be a long chap so i hope u have a happy read.!

______________________________________

CHAPTER 6

Next Day : Morning, Poolside, Hotel Taj Fort Aguada.

This new sunny day brought along some additional brightness, on Certain Mr Investment Banker cum Wedding Planner's face, who was on the qui vive regarding the needs and comforts of the guests with his gimlet eyes sauntering all over the poolside, vigilantly observing the refilling of drinks, snacks and other needfuls, ditching his Formals for the stripped broad cut vest and dark blue denim shorts reaching upto his knees.

You may ask the reason for his anatomically possible widest, heartstirringly appealing smile. His rationale is, not just one but more than that, so proportionally a wider smile.

A. He has finally deciphered the "tag" for his incorrigible and exponentially growing pull and feelings towards a certain someone whom he cant help thinking about all the time. Finally, his Covert Feelings have a name, And yes.! Its "L-O-V-E"

Whatever this affection, fondness, reverence and a lot more unnamed pool of feelings he was diving in since a month, cannot be just a "fling-wing" or a dalliance, it is much deeper and wider and cavernous and intense only to fit in with just one word, Love.!

Neil Khanna is in Love.!

And with whom you may ask.?

Its the same Speccy-sexy, babeliciously-cute, hot as hell and sexy as gazelle, Lawyer Sahiba, who came as an enforcement in his Life, but now, without her, even his breaths are felt to be enforced on him, Miss Avni Pareikh, His Avni.!

B. With one realisation, tumbled behind, another.! And that was a sure shot confirmation of, Avni walking the same path as him, following his footsteps in terms of Feelings and Emotions, but the only step she is behind him is, A Realisation.!

He was as certain, that She Loves him, as Earth revolves round the Sun.

Her irrationality and absurdity that has blanketed her sensibility, work-awareness and self-awareness, gave it away to him last night, precisely from the moment when he helped the tipsy model friend of Deedee.

Her daunting struggle to kept her urges on check, about serving some punches and kicks on those petite entities surrounding him like butterflies, screamed loud and clear to him about her love. That was the only reason he kept going with his facade of enjoying and laughing with those ladies.

She was busy in throwing daggers and fireballs through her narrowed eyes at her "targets", completely unaware of a pair of deep brown eyes that pinned her in its thorough scrutiny.