CHAPTER 2

Chalo Itne Drama Ke baad ek Update toh banta hai😉😉 Hai ki nahi.?

I will try to update Millionaire too today. So just chillax and enjoy.! Everything is under control.

Also, i appeal to all the readers here to not encourage the thief any further, as it is only going to increase such incidences. Today its work, tomorrow it will yours.

______________________________________

CHAPTER 2

DR's seaside mansion was not new to either luxury or the beautiful people that thronged the place quite often but when the stuffy cobalt Mercedes Benz SLK Sports Coupe panthered its way to the front porch, not one eye was unenraptured with either the shiny sleek ride or its sombre rider.

One was just getting their senses back when the low throaty growl of the devil red Suzuki Hayabusa captivated their attention once again. Every man & woman alive could feel every stroke, every touch that the handler was bestowing on the wild beast that was being ridden.

Every breathing person except the living embodiment of starched, staid, and prissy, Mr.Neil Proper Khanna. Mrs.Shweta Khanna's dil ka tukda; aankhon ka tara, a supremely successful Investment Banker, and an absolute hater of everything weddings and a certain Ms.Avni Parikh.

And yet today he had been forced to face both his hate objects simultaneously, just because his mom & her business partner Ms.Neela Parikh were laid invalid due to misentagling of limbs courtesy his over enthu mom!

Mentally reciting the whole chapter on Financial Ratios verbatim, Neil made his way towards the mansion's front door, psychologically filtering the air that he had to breathe along with his mortal enemy, Avni.

While Neil was being subtle about his distaste, Avni felt no such compulsion. Leaving her helmet casually dangling at the handlebars, she loudly made her way towards her escaping prey.

Following the ironed stiff seams of his shirt with her nails she leaned into an almost non-breathing, standing still Neil and whispered a sultry hello in his ear.

Smirking slightly, she started forward when a wicked thought made her turn back to the human lookalike of a stone statue. Seeing that sinful 6-pack abs body tightly wrapped from head to toe in an uncreased Brioni made Avni's hands itch in frustration.

Her eyes boldly stripping the formal armour piece-by-piece, Avni once again invaded the deer-in-the-headlight shocked Neil's personal space and playfully nipped his ear before licking her bite to ease the purposely bestowed discomfort. Avni felt the vibrations of the involuntary shiver that went through his body at her actions, in her entire body.

While looking at his closed eyes and breathing in the unique blend of Old Spice & him, the thought of having to work a Bollywood star's wedding and that too with Mr.Stuffy Khanna suddenly didn't feel like an ordeal. This could actually turn out to be fun!

This is how DR found his wedding planners on his front steps, looking like one being instead of two individuals.

For a moment, his mind went awww before he snapped himself back to the present and the fact that it was his wedding and not their honeymoon they were here to plan!

He had to cough twice and that too loudly, before the lost-in-each-other duo sprang apart and gave him the courtesy of their attention.