CHAPTER 7

Hey Dear Readers,

So, here is the Final, utlimate chapter of this "Atrangi" story to finally put a full stop to their Gamer zone.!

I wont say much about this, have a look by yourself.

I hope you have a happy Read.! Last Chap.!!

______________________________________

CHAPTER 7

Continued, Sangeet Function, Hotel Taj Augada

Before Avni could even gloat in the glory of a small moment she shared with Neil, moments ago, it was broken, ruthlessly, by a sugar coated, seductive call.

"Neiilll.!!! Ek dance Move humse Nahi Hora hai. Can you Heelllppp.!" One of the friends of DeeDee requested in a sensual, alluring tone, which made Avni cringe.

Neil felt Avni flinching beside him, gratting her teeth and muttering something inaudible. The blaze in her eyes was getting beyond controls. Before she would have murdered the girl with her glare, Neil stepped in as a saviour.

"Ofcourse.! Why not.! Lets Go.!" He replied to the girl, in almost same tone, taking her hand in his, he left with her.

He knew Avni was strugling to gag her loud gasp inside her throat, but for how long. Smiling to himself, at the obvious effects on Avni, he prepared himself for his another move, which can be safely said as the last nail in the coffin.

As soon as the cluster of elfin women saw Neil approaching near them, they started cornering him with some or the other pretext. The scenario that unfurled in front of Avni was no different than a bevy of Bees humming over the Honey, with HIM being their Honey. She made a pinched face as if she has tasted something sour.

While here her every fibre was burning and there the man who pushed her in this state was enjoying himself, teaching dance moves to some useless models, happily chatting with them and going close, very very very close to them. Wait did he just.. he just put his hand on her waist.? Thats it.!

That was her breakpoint, Avni has had enough. With narrow blazing eyes and crossed arms across her chest, She hurriedly proceeded in Neil's direction. In a flash, She was standing right in front of him, while he threw back his oh-so innocent expression and a teasing smile. She held his collar sternly and yanked him away from the scrutiny of innumerable confused eyes.

Neil kept moving along with her, under her mercy and her authority, with a smile on his face. Only after reaching the poolside, she left his collar with a jerk. She started hitting him on his chest, the force was enough to push him little backwards. "Samajhte kya ho tum apne aap ko.? Huh.?"

"How dare u.? Tumne uski kamar pe hath kaise rakha.?" Avni kept accusing and hitting him.

"Avni, I was just helping. Mai toh dance moves sikha raha tha." He replied casually with a shrug.

"Dont you dare.! Dont You Dare, give me that Damn.! Mai sab janti hu vaha kya Chal raha tha." In a matter of few seconds her voice peaked and in next sec trailed off. She was on the verge of breaking down.

"What do you think of yourself.? Koi casanova ho.? Playboy ho.? Joh itni ladkio se ghere rehte ho..?" Avni pushed him again, taking out all her bottled up frustration of 2 days, while Neil kept his cool and composure.