10

Eunha p.o.v

Is someone there? Because i cant hear some noise. And i heard a slightly voice its from the boy. I grab the door knob try to open it but its lock.

??? : HHHEEEEEL-

I heard a girl voice and its sound familiar. I was wondering if who it was.

Eunha: Is anyone there??

No respond really?. I step a side then i kicked the door but it won't work. I  keep kicking the door but no use.

Eunha: Is anyone there? Can someone please open the door!

Again no respond make me think i'm stupid. Is someone really there? Probably because i heard a voice i'm not stupid. I grab the doorknob again trying to break it. My hand are getting hurt if this won't open i'll give up. Suddenly i heard someone spoke beside me.

??? : Eunha?

I turn my head then i saw its jungkook. He looking at me in weird look wondering what am i doing.

Jungkook: what are you doing?

Eunha: what do think you see? You see me right Struglling to open this Fuckin!  door So don't just stare at me HELP ME!

He let out a sigh then he went beside me.

Jungkook: step a side

He command. I obey what he said. I step a side then i stare at him. Within a second he kick the door with all his strength and its open. My jaw drop.

Jungkook: Hey what are you doing!?

I suddenly snap back to reality when jungkook raised his voice. I went beside him then i followed his eye where he looking at. Suddenly i gaps because the guy trying to choke momo with his death grip hand. I suddenly went to the guy pushing him aside.

Eunha: You motherfucker! How dare you To choke Momo!

After i push the guy i catch Momo in my arm after she fainted.

Eunha: Momo Are you okay? Wake up!

I was shooking her arm. Suddenly the guy  laugh.

??? : well well well! Look who's here.. after all those year that i've been waiting and hoping too see you again babe..

My eye grew wider when i heard the familiar voice. I slowly turn my gaze to the guy and to my surprice... it's..

Eunha: L-luhan??

He grin then smirk.

Eunha: H-how... I thought you're dead!?

Luhan: Awe... did i surprice you? You know... I was about to kill her if you didn't come..

He went behind me then he pull my hair toward him. I groan because his grip was hurt. He lean closer his head then he whisper.

Luhan: because i've been waiting to took your Vi-

He got cut when jungkook punch him in the face making luhan let go of my hair and fell on the floor. Then jungkook went beside me.

Jungkook: Get you're Dirty Hand off her!!

Luhan stand up and glare at jungkook.

Luhan: You son of bitch!! How dare you to punch me!! Who are you to do that huh!?

Jungkook: Is doesn't matter to you So Get out!! Or i'll Kill you to death!

Luhan: *chuckle* Woah~ I didn't know someone being Prince charming here... *smirk* For your information! I'm not scared maybe you the one!!  should be scared because you will not gonna win against me

Jungkook seems pissed by luhan. He clench his fist.

Jungkook: Tsk!.. you better get out here or i change my mind

Jungkook glare at luhan.

Luhan: Tsk! Then change your mind it's interesting... what in you're mind btw? A Empty useless bra-

Luhan got cut when jungkook punch him again this time in stomach. Luhan wipes his blood corner of his lips and he was about to punch Jungkook when someone came in.

Teacher: *gasp* CLASS! What is going on here!?....

The teacher look us wondering what did just happened. Suddenly luhan spoke.

Luhan: Be thankful if the teacher didn't come you'll probably got punch by now and lucky i handle my anger if i don't I'll kill you and..

He look at me then smirk.

Luhan: You Cant escape from me anymore because your mine

And then he left.

Teacher: Can someone! Tell me what going on!? And you two boys why are you in the girl restroom??

Jungkook ignore the teacher.

Jungkook: let's bring Momo in the clinic

I nod my head as we boy didn't care about the teacher. We lift Momo then we brought her to the clinic.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Momo p.o.v

I open my eye when I felt a light shinning through to my eyes. When i open my eye I realize i was not in the restroom and i'm lying in soft comfrotable mattress.

Eunha: Momo you're awake

I heard Eunha voice beside me. I turn my ear then I saw Eunha but its not only Eunha its jungkook is here too!!!

Momo: wh-what happened?..

Eunha: its a long story but.. can you tell me why luhan in the girl restroom try to choke you?

Momo: I-i... d-don't know..

Eunha: come on just tell it don't need to be afraid

Momo: Fine...

I told her everything.

Eunha: Y-you tell my address!?...

Her eye widen. I slowly shook my head.

Momo: I was about too but.. when the door got open I pass out..

She sigh in relief. Suddenly Jungkook spoke.

Jungkook: what does he want from you Eunha btw?