1

Ugh..  I hate my life I got expelled in the school becuase I tripped my balt teacher when he was about entering the class, let me say it's funny but its only a accident the school couldn't take me anymore, so i've got ten warning but i increase one, that's how the school expelled me and never come back in the school.

When my parents find out that i'm doing something stupid in my school they always tell me that i'm a useless child stubborn doesn't deserve to live they often say those harsly word. I felt unlucky bad luck child that didn't deserve to live. they didn't understand me how i feel being a only child but they never give me a chance what it feels like living with a family. One day i tried to be nice to my parents but they didn't notice. Because they are very busy in the job they even love money than me. When i was a little I didn't get a love by my parents.... let's skip cause I don't wanna talk about it.

I little tears escape from to my eye. But i wipe it quickly because i finally arrived in the Korea which is reality for me. I wish that I never been a bad girl but its my parents fault they never raist me right. I'm upset leaving my friend in the America. I took some taxi then i went to my house. Well my parents buy my own house but they will send me a money. I wonder why they send me back in the Korea in fact my parents was in the America?. Probably they want me to stay away from them. I let out a heavy sigh. When i arrived in my house. I paid the taxi then i took my suitcase and i went inside. Then I saw their have a furniture already. Maybe my parents buy it.

See they can buy what ever i want such a waste..

I went upstair then i went straight to my room. My room was simple and its perfect for me. I felt tired so i'll unpack my stuff later. I throw my body on the bed then i fell asleep.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jungkook p.o.v

Can I have a pieceful life?.  I was at my mansion right now which i'm only here with my maids. Well my parents always going on the business trip for three months. I wonder why but i didn't bother to ask. Beside i'm happy bringing girls in my house,  Well as you think i didn't fuck those why? Because it's disgusting and for my safety, And yep i'm still virgin. I only bring them those here just to hang only, you may know i'm a play boys so i didn't get bored playing some toys also i'm a bully, hurting someone making me happy the crying sound its sound to my ear.

I was on my bed. Scrolling in my phone some social media. I didn't expect to have a Million followers and like. Maybe i am that popular. While i scrolling my phone suddenly rang. I saw the Id and its my precious girlfriend in short slut!. I press the phone then i answer.

On the phone

Jungkook: babe~ you disturbing me what?

Tzuyu: Oppa~ I heard that their will be a new student in our school so what you think about?

Jungkook: nothing

Tzuyu: oppa~! I heard her name was Eunha she got expelled by the school because she's a trouble maker girl also a bad girl, so i have a favour  to you

Bad girl? Sounds great i never bullied someone like that.

Jungkook: yes sure what is it?

Tzuyu: will you be her next target? I mean bully her and made her fall for you then break up with like you usually do

Jungkook: Sure babe anything for you~ don't worry i'll obey it

After that I hang the phone. Ugh i don't wanna really talk about him. But Eunha? A bad girl? Trouble maker? Tsk let see about that.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Eunha p.o.v next day
I open my eye. I felt my stomach was growling bad. I think i sleep all day and didn't eat. I get up then i went in the kitchen. I'll fix myself later. I eat some cereal toast bread and strawberry yogurt. After i eat i went upStairs then i went in the bathroom to do my routine. After i do my routine this what I look like:

 After i do my routine this what I look like:

(Ignore the mic~)

After i grab my wallet phone and my bag then i leave but i make sure the house was lock before i go. It's only 3minutes the school wasn't not that far away. As I walking in the school gate. Some of student looking at me like they admiring me. But i ignore them and i continued walk Into principle office.
.

.

.

.
I finally done talking to the principle. I got my schedule and my locker room. I was walking in the hallway finding my locker number.

Eunha: 92 93.. 94.. 95.. ah ha! 96 I finally found you

I smile then i went to my locker. Start putting my stuff there. I only have two minutes to find my class Before the school start. I close my locker then i lock it. I starting walking finding my classroom. While i keep looking around admiring the school. Because this school was awesome than my old school. Making me felt sad remembering my friend. In suddenly felt someone was bumped me. I almost fall to the ground but i balance myself.

Eunha: Ya!! You fucking asshole! How old are you not looking the way

I said without looking to the person because i'm rubbing my forehead.

??? : You're the one should watch your way and also watch your mouth

I was about to say something but he left coldly. Well watch your ass. But i saw his Id name.

Jungkook?

A/n: okay guys i'm adding about fact about Jungkook his in relation ship with t zuyu *gotta blast🚀*