Vampire part 2

Imagine #25

This is part 2 of the previews imagine, "Vampire". So I recommended you go read that one first if you haven't already ;)

JUSTIN'S POV

We start having a mini food fight with popcorn and all of a sudeen we end up in a position that could change everything.

I look down at Priya. I see her looking up at me. She looks up at my eyes then looks down at my lips and she starts leaning in.

I know this is wrong and I know I HAVE to stop this before its too late but I can't help but to find myself leaning in to her.

Our lips touch and I feel fireworks in my stomach. My heart starts pounding a million miles per minute and though I know this is wrong I can't stop.

Our kiss get more heated and I feel her kissing down my jaw.

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is her neck.

Something takes over my mind and I try to puch over the thought.

I try my hardest to not get close to her neck but she keeps getting closer.

All of a sudden my heart beat gets faster.
I can only smell it. With the thought of it in my mind, and the closer she gets the more I can smell, the stronger the smell of blood gets.

All thoughts are lost when I feel myself take a hold of her small figure lean down over, and slowly bite down her neck....

I'm zoomed back to reality when I hear Priya calling my name.

"Justin ?.... Justin ?... Justin are you, okay ?"

I look at Priya, who's staring right at me with a preoccupied look on her face.

"Ahh yeah i'm fine.. I just.... I have to go."

Before she could say anything, I rush out of her house and run out back to the forest.

I stop when I'm far enough where I know she couldn't see me.

A million thoughts are going through my head right now. But all I could do is thank god that, that was just a thought and I didn't bite her.

It's trying to take over me, but I've learned to control it.

I know i'm a vampire but I just don't like biting anyone. I don't want to ruin anyone's life like they did mine.

And I mean I don't usually care like this.
But with her.. its different. I don't know why but.. she's just different.

I know right now she might be wondering why I left like that, but she could never know.

I don't want to get her involved with any of this.

I'm only doing this to protect her.

Priya's Pov

"Ahh yeah i'm fine.. I just.... I have to go."
I hear Justin tell me before he gets up, rushes through the door and leaves before I could try to stop him, he was too fast.

I don't know what happened.
Maybe I shouldn't have leaned in to kiss him.

But I couldn't help myself. And though I don't regret it, I can't help but to fill guilty that he left like that. And all I could think of is.

Am I ever gonna see him again....

My thoughts are quickly interrupted, and all my attention is turned to the door, when I hear the sound of someone struggling to put the key through the door nub lock.