Your Beutiful Family (so cute)💜

Imagine #6

You were currently backstage of Justin's last concert of purpose tour, with Bryan your 1 year old baby boy and Justin.
"Babe come here" your here Justin call for you from his dressing room, you got up from the couch and went to his dressing room. "Yes Justin" you ask him, "why are you out there?" He asks, "I was just watching the dancers dance!, I can't believe it's your last concert for purpose" you tell him, "me neither babe but I'll get more time together with you and Bryan now!" He says with a smile, "yeah I know but we're gonna keep your beliebers updated because I know they'll miss so much," you say you were also a belieber since you were 12 years old, and now you were a famous singer, actress and Justin Bieber's wife. "yeah of course babe" Justin says back.

You hear a small cry come from we're the baby was you go closer and see Bryan has woken up. "Dada" your hear him say, "ahh come here baby" you see Justin reach for Bryan, as he comes up to Justin, and Justin caries him he stops crying, Justin was so good with kids just as you imagine it before, "can I get a kissy?" Justin says to him, and Bryan leans in and pecks him on the lips, Justin turns to you "can I get a kissy?" He asks you you smiled and peck him.

"Hey Justin the concert is about to start" you hear Scooter come in the room, "hey buddy" scooter says to Bryan while making a funny face, Bryan starts giggling, and snuggles in to Justin's chest, "come baby, daddy's gotta go now, "uhh uh no" Bryan says with his adorable baby voice, you Justin, and scooter laugh at the same at how adorable your baby boy is, Justin and him are so close, "yes baby, daddy's gotta go now!" Justin tells him in his baby voice, you reach and grab him, Justin leans and pecks Bryan, and then comes to you and kisses you, "bye babe" Justin says, "bye, good look" you say back, "thanks" he replied and left the room with scooter you carried Bryan on you hip and went to the big screen that showed Justin performing

After the concert was over Justin starts talking to the beliebers "so you guys know I'm taking a break now" he starts and the crowd goes silent "but don't wary you'll still be saying me and be updated, and I'm gonna have a great company with my beautiful wife y/n, and my baby boy Bryan! Do you guys wanna see them?" He asks, and the crowd screams, beliebers love you, and you love them too, some of them were your fans. A man comes and guides you to the stage until you finally get there and he goes backstage. Justin hugs you and Bryan and quickly pecs your lips. Bryan start reaching for him, and Justin carries him. "Here it is guys, my beautiful family" he says to them "including you guys we're all family", he says, "bye guys" he says when he fishes his speech.

Once your in the dressing room, you guys were ready to leave. You and Justin said your good byes to everyone, and we're getting in the plane, Bryan was already asleep in his baby seat (the thing were baby's get on and they sleep there or just stay there, I don't know how it's called) you got inside and put Bryan to sleep in his baby bed, Justin had changed and gotten in his and your bed in the bedroom, you changed and got under the blankets with Justin too.

"Are you excited?" He asks you, "yes baby, of course i am" you replied, "I'm gonna miss. My beliebers" you hear him say "me too babe" you replied, "and all my fans Justin I'll miss them, but we're finally forming our beautiful family" you tell him.
I love you so much y/n, I love you like I have NEVER loved anyone before Justin says, "I love you too Justin the same exact way" you say back to him. Justin was your first ever boyfriend, your first love, and your first at everything. He leans in and kisses you passionately.
You snuggled into his chest and felt into a peaceful slumber.

You couldn't wait to live the rest of your life with the love  of your life and your baby boy plus upcoming baby's, you and Justin love kids so your gonna have more than just one. You were so happy your life turned out the way it is, you ended up marrying your childhood idol, you have always loved Justin and you will always love him, you hope To be together for the rest of your life's.

The end

A/N
I hope you guys like this I worked so hard for you guys thanks for all the reads. 💜❤️💕💕