Take me back? Part 1

Imagine #20

You were sitting on your couch, passing through your phone's gallery remembering each and every moment of the photos you and your ex-boyfriend took. They sure were great full moments, that you will never forget, he was your first boyfriend, your first love, your fist everything and you missed that, your not sure if your moved on or if you'll ever move on from him. You still love him with all your heart and it hurts to know that he doesn't feel the same way.

"Baby, stop stressing over the past", your hear Shawn, he was looking down at your phone and came over to the couch and sits next to you. Oh wait let me explain who Shawn is and why he is calling you baby! After you and Justin broke up, you immediately went over to the only one who you trust and know could comfort you, your best friend Shawn Mendes, he was there even before Justin, and you love him he's like way more than a brother to you, it's something you can't explain and he feels the same way towards you, your so close that you guys call each other cute names like your dating, but your not!

"Im just seeing the old pictures Shawn, nothing else", "Im sorry I just don't like to see you sad y/n", he tells you, "im sorry Shawn, I know your just trying to help", you tell him, and go to give him a hug. "I'm have to go home now, it's almost 8pm", he say looking down at you", "okay", you tell him looking up at him. You walk to the door and open it, he turns and gives you a hug, "bye, rose", he says while hugging you, "bye", you say hugging back, he steps back and walks out, you wait until he gets in his car and leaves to close the door.

You go back to couch and and sit down, you grab your phone and notice that you had just gotten a text you look at the contact and your eyes go wide, "Justin", you say shocked, you think for a second if you should see what he wants or not, and decided to click on the text. It read: hey, how have you been doing? You didn't know if you should respond but the your heart said to respond.

Justin
Y/N 
(It will be a lot easier and faster  for me to do it this way!)

Hey, how have you been doing?

Hi, not so good...

Why?

That's not important. How about you?

I miss you.

Really?!

Yes! Y/n im sorry I was an idiot, i should of never broke up with you.

Than why did you Justin? You know you broke my heart the minute you broke up with me, the minute you said you didn't love me anymore, I was heartbroken Justin!

You are my first love, my first boy friend , my first kiss, my first everything. We were together for almost 3 years, I loved you Justin!

I was stupid to let you go. The reason I broke up with you, was because I thought I wasn't good enough. You were the best thing that ever happened to me y/n, I didn't want you to be getting the hate because of me. You could do so much better than me.

I just wanted you to have the best, I wanted you to be happy. But I just can't live without you, your everything to me.

No Justin. I couldn't have done better than you because you are the best. You pass the limit to my expectations, there's no one that could've ever made me as happy as you make me, and you are the best, and the best for me.

Please take me back y/n, I promise I will make you the happiest girl on earth, I promise I won't ever make this mistake again!

I don't know Justin, we might need to talk about it in person.

Can I come over? So we can talk about this?!

Yeah.

N/A
Part 2 coming tomorrow! Hope you liked. Much love ❤️💜😘💕