Bye Mommy pt. 2

"No! S-Stop it.. Pleas- AAAAAahh," she screamed as she kicked and clawed, trying to get away from the monster tearing her to shreds. Oh, did I say monster? Well... You're that monster.. (Y/n)... After your mom tried to kill you, you fought back. You see, Brittany and your father, are not your parents. They found you, at there doorstep, with another baby at your side, You have a brother, (Y/n). Not only one, but four. Slenderman, Trenderman, Offenderman and Splendorman. (Y/n) was the youngest though, yet the most terrifying, horrifyingly scariest of them all.
     (Y/n) looks around her. She notices the walls are splattered, painted, with blood. She then looks at her hands and sees her greyish skin and her long claws. In the distance faint sirens are heard.
     "Crap..." ( Y/n) muttered. She randomly takes off for the woods, not knowing that she was normal looking again. (Y/n) scurried through the woods, through every crook and cranny, dashing towards a clearing. From a distance, she could hear the police scanner.
     "Twenty-Eight to dispatch, two bodies found. Seemed to be mauled by some sort of animal, over."
     " Gotcha, over," (Y/n) could make out from the scanner. Could I really have done that? She thought to herself. She scurried deeper and further into the dark forest like woods.
     "Shit!" A voice echoed though the trees, as a loud, "Thud" is heard.
     "Who's there?!" ( Y/n)s voice echoes around her. She heard a crack behind her, then everything goes black.

~~~Sometime later~~~

     (Y/n) wakes up to find herself staring at a butt. She finds herself confused so she grabs the butt.
     "What the fuck just touched my ass?!" ( Y/n) heard a deep gruff voice. Before she had the chance to catch herself, (y/n) was tossed to the floor like a sack of potatoes. She then figures out that it's not a 'floor' but a forest floor. She groans as she hits the dirt.
     "Watch where you toss the merchandise.." She mutters. " what merchandise all I see is trash" she hears another voice snicker out.
     "Shut the fuck up Jane!" She heard the male voice say. Before the male could say anything else, the male and female both, look at (y/n). (Y/n) has formed into that creature again. (Author~Chan is making the monster a Slendere ;) jk it's called a Creator.) Janes and the unnamed males jaws dropped. "What the hell..." They both mutter. (Y/n) snaps her head to Jane, at an inhumane angle.
     "If I'm TrAsH wHy aRe YoU tHe OnE gOiNg tO GeT tOsSeD oUt?" ( Y/n) says in her demonic, glitching like voice. The unnamed male giggles at the comment. (Y/n) swipes her hand and James head gets sliced clean off. Holy shit did I just kill a serial killer... (Y/n) thinks to herself, recognizing the decapitated female on the ground!
     "That... Was... AMAZING" Says the male, she now recognizes as Jeff The Killer. (Y/n) rolls her eyes.
     "Just take me where you were taking me.." She whispers, now in her normal appearance. Jeff nods and starts walking, (y/n) soon follows.

     A while later, they arrive at a mansion. Jeff, irrationally slams the dark old wooden door and screams, " I'M HOME YOU SONS OF BITCHESS, Bye I brought home this chick and she killed Jane. " he states deadpanned and walks away. (Y/n) looks around her and sees everyone around her, staring directly at her. She notices four individuals stick out to her.
     "Offendyyy!!" She tells and hugs the tall, pale, sly faced creature.
     " Oh, welcome home my little sister~" he says slyly as everyone states, dead shocked.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG AND IT'S SHORTT. X.x Lhh anyways like if you liked the story and follow me, I always follow back.

649 words.