chapter 2

First day at Greenhill high school, well one thing is for sure whoever named the school clearly had no imagination cause he just named after the county, my mom wouldn't have stood for something like that in my country.

I slowly got out of my sea green Lamborghini noticing that I was already drawing attention to myself and it didn't help that my friends in black and red sport cars respectively pulled up at either sides of my car. We got down about the same time, and looked around and of course found almost the whole school at least those out side teachers included staring at us, it probably wasn't common in their county for new students to resume in lambs and all.

I fliked my recently curled black hair over my shoulder I preferred it straight but tell that to a bossy witch who changed it as I was about to come down from my car.

I looked right back at them and some had the decency to look away while others just continued staring,Bo growled slightly, and I gave an inward sigh I knew this wasn't easy for her not only to hear and practically smell their blood and not be allowed to drink some but also for them to stare at her wasn't making things any easier while Dawn on the other hand was clearly enjoying the attention that she was receiving.

As damage control I began walking into the school before Bo truns the person closest to her into breakfast or Dawn start having multiple boyfriends after her as usual.

Yes she was that hot, we all are but I didn't say that she didn't have some spells help, so before she could turn all the boys no exuse me all the male and some females in love puppets I started walking giving them no choice but to follow me the crowd parted as readly as the red Sea parted for Moses and allowed us to walk in.

I kept on saying relax to Bo through mind link untill she finally does so she gave me a small smile of thanks then turned to the guy that was trying to touch her with a snarl before anything else could happen I took her hand and and calmly walked into the school while Dawn practically waved yes you heard me right she waved.

As I entered the school's hall way I gave a sigh of relief but that was caught short when I noticed that the people inside had the same reaction as those outside. A quick question to a stuttering freshman by the looks of him showed us the way to the principal's office and as we passed him Dawn gave him a dazzling smile and I was quite sure that he will probably faint since he was already swaying.

I gave her a “really” look and smiled back at me looking like a mishiveous imp.

After a while at the principal's office we had our schedules and we're given a very talkative girl as a guide but just as I started having a headache Bo compelled her to go away.

“So now that we don't have a guide how are we going to find our classes” Dawn asked an already fustrated Bo while giving her an it's all your fault glare, at that their eyes glazed over as they started aguring without words though I still caught snatches of the conversation and I tell it wasn't nice I would have preferred it if they were not standing in the middle of the hallway glaring at each other.

“....do you think those new girls are super natural? I mean Logan said he saw one of thems eyes turn red...”

At that I growled “Bo”

“....no I don't think she is the Alpha of their group the one in the middle was clearly the leader
And besides Logan says he wasn't sure what he saw”

“You are just too trusting for your own good Jason I mean don't you see the way their eyes glazed over at times as though they were having conversations in their heads...”

Sheesh he probably saw me talk to either Bo Or Dawn when we were coming in.

“....Talk to them, are you crazy! you remember that I fell down the stairs the last time I was told to vixen up and talk to Logan”

Funny, I thought then interrupted the squabbling duo to turn this attention to the conversation I was listening in on, seriously I hope you weren't expecting me to say evesdropping on.

After listening in for a while we found out that they were looking for a way to get to know us so.
At that Bo asked,
What are we going to do

Then I replied,' the devil just has to appear' with a smile through mind link.

When I got confused looks from them I explained

You know this saying about talk about the devil and he appears stuff that works more times than not”, after their nod of understanding I continued,
"so we use that to our advantage and talk to them so do you understand now?”

They gave slight nods again all this was said through mind link so no one would over hear us especially them since they were like in the class we were across from.

About the time we finished talking or mind linking they came out from the class and as our gaze collided theirs like deers caught in headlights and ours very smug and assured.

I was the first to speak and I said

“Hey I'm Patra and this is Bo” pointing to my right “and Dawn” pointing to my left they both smiled in turn as they were introduced and said hi.

“And could you guys shows us to our classes seems like we lost our guide”

I said giving them a cat got cream kind of grin.

After giving us a once-over the talkative of one of the group at least I heard his voice most mustered something under his breath that sounded alot like

“Talk about the devil”

And then I smirked and of course my loyal friends joined.

$¢$¢$¢$¢$¢$¢$¢$¢$¢$¢$¢$¢$¢$¢

Hi everyone,happy Sunday!

*What do you think about this new chapter?

*What do you think about the above picture and what number do you choose?

Please don't forget to vote,comment, follow (if you want) and share if you liked this chapter.good bye and God bless you.
😂😂🤣🤣😁😍😘😎😋😊😆😍🤗😚🤩😝😜😴🤐🤑😤🤯😇🤓