"Yeah, I guess. Sometime...." Jinhwan said. You cursed inside your head.
"Okay, we can talk about the plans later." she replied.
"Yeah, totally. I'll text you later." Jinhwan said.
"See ya~" she said before heading towards the door. She gave you a dirty look before leaving. There was silence for a few minutes after the door shut.
"So.....we're going to the park today, right?" he asked. You looked at Ara and she gave you a sympathetic smile. You sighed and nodded slowly.

~~time skip~~

Once school was over, you and Ara waited for Jinhwan and Chanwoo to come over.
"Are you feeling ok? You looked really glum today." Ara said.
"Why wouldn't I......" you muttered.
"I said that it might not be a possibility, (Y/N)." she said.
"But it probably is." you said. She sighed, but didn't say anything.
"Ari!" you heard someone call from afar. Chanwoo was running over to you.
"Hey, where's Jinhwan? He's usually with you when we meet up." Ara asked.
"Um...I'm actually not sure about that." he said, rubbing the back of his head.
"Well, he's here now." You said as Ara and Chanwoo turned their heads to where you were looking at.

Jinhwan was walking over with Sooyoung, talking about who knows what. You huffed before looking away, not even bothering to look. Of course he's with her, he's always been with her this past week. You began to walk ahead, not knowing if Jinhwan came over yet.
"I'm gonna go ahead." You said quietly.
"Oh, um, okay...." Ara said. You didn't want to deal with Sooyoung, and you didn't want to deal with Jinhwan with Sooyoung. You walked for a minute before hearing somebody run from behind you.
"(Y/N), wait!" You heard Jinhwan say. You stopped and turned around slowly.
"What is it?" You asked.
"Hey, I thought you liked walking together...." he said, panting.
"I mean, I do, but like, I just....didn't...feel like it....today." You said quietly.
"Why?" He asked.
"I guess it's just one of those days for me." You shrugged.

"It's not....it's not me right?" He asked suddenly, looking away.
"What? No, why would it be you....." you lied. Because he's always hanging out with Sooyoung and it makes me want to puke every time.... You thought.
"You really like walking together that much?" You asked. He nodded. You sighed.
"Ok." You said. Jinhwan's face lit up once that word came out of your mouth.
"Yayyyyyy!" He said as he clapped. You waited for Ara and Chanwoo to catch up and then continued to walk to the park as a whole group. On the way there, Jinhwan's phone vibrated so he checked to see a text. The rest of the way there, you had to make sure he wasn't going to end up killing himself while he was busy texting away. You couldn't help but wonder if it was Sooyoung he was texting, but you told yourself that it might be someone else. You saw as he smiled at his phone. Was this a bad idea? You thought.

Once you got to the park, there was a swing set and playground equipment. There were a couple of people who were walking their dogs and a few children who were playing together. Jinhwan finally put his phone back in his pocket.
"Race ya!" He said to you guys before running.
"Hey, Hyung!" Chanwoo said before dashing away.
"Wait for me!" Ara added as she followed the two who her sprinting towards the playground set. You sighed before running towards them. You didn't know why, but you began to run faster than you should have. Maybe the adrenaline that came from hearing the laughter and feeling the wind was a bit exciting, because the next thing you knew, you were leaning against a pole, clutching your chest, coughing and gasping.

I can't breathe......inhaler...I need my inhaler! You looked at your backpack that was laid on the floor.
"Omigod, (Y/N)!" You heard Ara shout. She ran over to you and started rummaging through your backpack. You closed your eyes and focused on her breathing. When you felt Ara put your inhaler in your hands you immediately brought it up to your mouth and pressed the button. You coughed just a bit more before calming your breathing.
"Omigod, Noona, are you ok?" You heard Chanwoo say as he came over. You nodded.
"What happened?" Jinhwan asked, brows furrowed.
"She ran too hard and almost had an asthma attack. (Y/N), what did I say about running?! If I didn't come over sooner, you might have been dead!" She scolded. You rolled your eyes.

"Wait, you could've died??" Jinhwan asked. You shrugged.
"Yes, she could barely even breathe when I came over!" Ara said.
"Omigod, I'm so sorry, are you-are you ok? I-I didn't mean to-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't know that you would-"
"It's ok, Jinhwan, really. I'm okay." You said. He let out a breath and put his hand in his hair.
"Hyung, she's ok, we'll be more aware next time, right?" Chanwoo asked. Jinhwan covered his face with both of his hands, but he nodded. He let out a miserable groan. You went up to him and pat his shoulder.
"It's okay, Jinhwan. You didn't do anything wrong, it was my fault for running that fast." You said.
"I didn't know you had asthma! I'm your P.E. Teacher for goodness sake, why didn't you tell me?!" He asked.
"Sorry, I just didn't want you to worry about it....." you said.

"I'm not gonna be okay if one of my students die because I didn't watch her while she was having an asthma attack, and if she was my best friend at that!" He said.
"Ok, ok, I forgive you, you don't need to be mad at yourself anymore. I'm okay, seriously!" You said. He sighed and nodded, but he still gave you a really apologetic look.
"We should go and ask to play with the dogs." Ara said.
"Ari Noona, don't you have a pet?" Chanwoo asked.
"Well, no......I was never really able to get a pet." she said.
"Really? But you're like, freak, about animals." Jinhwan said.
"I wish I could get one." Ara said.

The rest of the time, you all joked and played around. Chanwoo kept on climbing on a bunch of trees and Ara was always screaming at him to get down because he might get hurt.
"Come down, Chanwoo! Seriously! You'll die if you accidentally fall!" Ara said.
"I said I'll be okay, Noona, stop worrying!" Chanwoo called from on top of a branch.
"I'LL STOP WORRYING ONCE YOU GET DOWN FROM THAT FREAKING TREE!" she replied.
"Hey, you should try climbing on one too! It's really fun!" he said.
"No way, if Ara goes on that tree with you, y'all are gonna be kissing the next thing we know it!" Jinhwan said, making you choke.
"Hyung!"

Once it was time to leave, you sighed, a little disappointed that Jinhwan didn't do anything to you like he usually did when you hung out. You then thought to yourself. Was it weird that you liked it when he made your heart race? Was it bad that you expected him to make you blush whenever you saw him? Did this mean that you were really desperate? Why did you want to be with him so badly? Why did seeing him with Sooyoung hurt you so much.....

"(Y/N)! Let's take a selfie together!" Jinhwan called.
"Uh......why?" you asked, walking over to him.
"Just because, can't I take a picture with my friend?" he asked.
"Um, I guess you can." you shrugged. He put on a cat filter using an app and rose the camera in the air. You ignored the fact that he looked super cute in cat ears and smiled until the phone began to ring and the call screen replaced the camera. You saw who the call was coming from. The name 'Sooyoung' was in big white letters. Jinhwan looked at his phone and the looked at you, pointing to his phone. You sighed and nodded, watching him pick up the call. You didn't even bother to listen to him talking with her and walked over to Chanwoo and Ara, who were on the swing set together.
"How's your time with Hyung?" Chanwoo asked.
"He's calling Sooyoung again." you muttered, staring at the grass.
"Again? Jeez, what is his deal with that girl?" Ara asked.
"He probably likes her." you said.
"Sooyoung? Nah, she isn't his type." Chanwoo said.

You left shortly after once Jinhwan ended his call with Sooyoung. He called her for ten minutes and then ended the call. I didn't come here to get jealous of Sooyoung again. I knew this was a bad idea. You thought as you walked home. You were ahead of the others, and this time, Jinhwan didn't stop you. He was texting on his phone, leaving you to your thoughts. You just went home by yourself, feeling dejected all over again. You listened as Chanwoo and Ara were walking and laughing together, envying Ara that she was having so much fun with the person she liked. The day began with Jinhwan texting Sooyoung, and it ended with him texting Sooyoung. You didn't even get to be with him for two hours before she called him again. You sighed.

And I didn't even get to take that selfie with him either......