"Have you shaved it?"The man asked.

"No."Yoongi said calmly. The man nodded and shaved the part of his arm and put a stencil on him. (It's not a plastic stencil lol look it up if your confused)

"Do you like it?"The man asked making sure Yoongi wanted it as it was.

"Yes."He replied. The man picked up the tattoo needle and began. It looked painful so I took Yoongi's free hand. He gave me a look of gratitude. After his tattoo was on and wraped he got up and paid the people at the counter. 

"I think I want one."I said finally making my decision.

"Ok, go look at the designs at the wall and pick one out."He said with a smile and watched me leave. I walked over to the wall and looked at the wall. None of the patterns were really sticking out to me so far. As I kept looking one finally caught my eye. It was a tiny rose.

Yoongi came up behind me and put his arms around me

"Have you picked one out yet?"He asked me. I nodded and pointed to the rose.

"I want that one."I said firmly.

"Where?"He asked. I thought about it for a second.

"I want it here."I said putting a hand on my ribs.

"Are you sure, it's really painful there and you might have a panic attack again."He said. He was right if someone lightly touching there made me freak, actual pain would be worse.

"Where is the least painful?"I asked him. He chuckled and poked my butt.

"Your butt has the most flesh so it hurts less."He said. 

"Oh, well how about here then."I said and put my hand on the side of my butt.

"If that's where you want it."He said. 

Let's do it."I said. He nodded and led me over to a chair. The same tattoo artist came over.

"Would you like a tattoo today?"He asked. I nodded.

"I want the small rose on the wall over there."I said pointing in it's direction. 

"Where would you like it?"He asked.

"I want it here."I said pointing to my side right under where my underwear ends.

"Ok, you'll have to pull your pants down some and I recommend laying on your stomach."He said. I did as I was told and pulled my pants down to my knees then lied down on my stomach. He ran a finger over the area and then shaved it. Carefully he put the stencil on it.

"Is that good?"He asked. I looked at it. I loved it, it was cute and small.

"I love it."I said. 

"Ok I'm going to count down to three and start."He said kindly and started counting. Yoongi came in front of me and took my hand. 

"1,2,3"The man said and then dug the needle in my skin. It hurt but not as bad as when I was used as a human cutting board. I lightly held onto Yoongi's hand and traced little invisible designs on the back of his hand. He smiled making me smile.

"Tougher than you look."He said. I gave him a smirk.

"I was used as a human cutting board for years, I better be tough."I said with a smirk. He squeezed my hand a little.

"All done."The man said. I quickly turned around and looked at it. 

"Wow, I love!"I said happily. The tattoo artist smiled.

"Ok, lets wrap it up."He said and started to wrap it. After he was done Yoongi paid for the tattoo and some extra ointment and together we left.

"Thank you for taking me Yoongi."I said. 

"I thought it would be something super different. I'm glad you got something."He said starting the car. 

When we got home I ran into the living room to see all the guys sitting around playing video games.

"Guys look!"I shouted and pulled my pants down. Everyone flinched at first but then came up to look.

"Aw it's cute."Jungkook said looking at it closely.

"It suits you so well."Jimin said. 

"It's nice."Namjoon and Jin said at the same time.

"Wow Yoongi got one too."Hoseok said looking at his arm. 

"Isn't that how old you where when we debuted?"Taehyung asked.

"Yes, that's how old I was when all of this started."Yoongi said. All the boys smiled and started messing around. I pulled my pants up and got comfy on the couch. 

"Let's relax for the rest of the day."Namjoon said. We all agreed and watched tv for the rest of the day.