With Naruto:

Gamamaru looked down at the sharp-blue-eyed blonde girl before him and parted his old lips. "All but Young Naruto; please leave the room."

Ma and Pa looked to each other and nodded as they left the building and closed the heavy doors. It must be very important if the Great Elder Toad wanted to speak privately to the blonde.

The two were in complete silence just staring at one another before Naruto broke out in tears and ran up to the old toad and held onto him tightly as he soothed her back calmly. "Everything will be alright, Young Naruto." Gamamaru eased out as the blonde cried harder into his large wrinkled belly.

"How is everything going to be alright, Gama-Jiji?!" Naruto cried heavily as she peeked up at him as he smoked on his pipe. "I'm not in my time! I know nobody here! My precious people aren't here! Jiji is younger than me and Baa-chan and Ero-Sennin are just babies! Everything hurts!" pointing to her head and heart. "My friends could be dying in the war and what am I doing?! Relaxing with Kurama in a village that's not mine! Why am I here and not helping to end the war?! Why Gama-Jiji?! WHY?!" she pleaded with him.

Gamamaru placed his pipe down and touched her forehead with a webbed finger as he said calmly. "The world is a strange place, Young Naruto. An idol out of place shall be returned in due time." Waving a large hand over his glass ball and showed Naruto what was happening in her time.

Naruto gasped as a hand was brought to her mouth. "They're...all...frozen. Stopped...moving."

"You and the Kyūbi have activated a very powerful time-seal. Tell me, can you read this for me?" waving his hand over the glass ball again to show the blonde some ancient ruins and watched her face carefully as her eyes squinted before they glowed bright in wisdom. He smiled. "It seems you have inherited a gift from your ancestors, Young Naruto." She could read seals just like a picture book like all of the old clan leaders of the Uzumaki clan. The first since the destruction of Uzushiogakure. If only they spotted this sooner, Naruto could've learnt more about her people.

"I don't understand." Naruto whispered as she held her head in confusion. "This doesn't make sense. How come it says I shall go home when heart allows it?!" pointing to the ruins and cried up to the toad. "I want to go home! All of me want to go home! Why aren't I with my nakama to help them end the war?! I don't understand, Gama-Jiji! Why are they frozen?!"

"They are frozen because you are here, Young Naruto." The toad replied and he bobbed the blonde's head to knock some sense into her before she had a panic attack. It worked. Considering she was sitting before his large crystal ball with a serious gaze. He was talking to the Child of Prophecy. "These words were carved by the creator of all things Ninjutsu. The Rikudō Sennin. This seal was created to protect the birth place of the nine Bijū as I assume they Kyūbi had told you this already."

As if on cue, Kurama puffed into existence next to Naruto in the same size as Gamamaru with 5 flowing tails behind him as he carefully curled himself around his Jinchuriki. "I think it is best that I explain what this seal does. I went through some of my oldest memories and this here..." flicking a tail towards the ancient curves. "...is a time seal that sends the activator back in time with all the chakra they have on them, but making sure to leave enough in the host to live. Frankly speaking, only Naruto's chakra brought us this far back. None of mine was used as a safety precaution the Sage placed on the seal." Another tail pointing towards the centre that held the symbol of the Uzumaki clan. "This was to insure nobody went all the way back to the beginning of time and ruined everything that has already come to play. Normally this seal would've sent an average person back 2-3 years, but since your chakra reserves are on par with the Yonbi, you've managed to throw yourself to the beginning of the Hidden Villages. These here..." a third tail coming into play and pointed to the several small circles with kanji in them as Naruto concentrated fully on Kurama's voice as her gaze never left the seal. "This will wipe the memory of all you have met in this timeline so it doesn't screw up the future. They will never know you exist but one." A fourth tail touching the vine patterns etched into the Uzumaki emblem. "This here allows the activator to allow one of the many to retain their memories as the activator returns to their timeline when the time-limit is up. The only thing is, is that I don't know the time limit. Only the activator will know when it's time to leave." Retracting his tails and licked his Jinchuriki's frowning face.