chapter 19

Kim's POV
-----------------------

I woke up to Hakmin spooning me. He held me tight. Like I was the only thing he was depending on. I blush.

"Hakmin" I whisper. I shook him a little.

"Huh? What?" He said like he was lost. Like he just woke up. He was awake before. He was awake before I shook him. I can tell.

"did you sleep well?" I asked him softly. I turn around. Which ended up him holding my lower back. I blush.

He nodded and I leaned in for a kiss. But he let go of me and got up and left me alone in the bedroom. I frown. I get up and I get dressed in to my black pair of leggings that I washed last night and a black CalvinKlein crop hoodie that I bought yesterday at a small store close to the Grocery store. I go to the bathroom brush my hair. And I brush my teeth and I go to the kitchen.

I saw Hakmin sitting at the table watching his mother make breakfast.

"Hakmin honey you should go take a shower before beakfast" Hakmins mother said. Hakmin nodded. She smiled at him as he walked to the bathroom. As he closes the door, she looked at him over my shoulder tip-toeing. She waited until the water started running. She then started to galre at me.

"I don't like you." She said crossing her arms. She looked at me from head to toe. I'm confused  she looked so nice. Why would she say that. She looks so nice and sweet and not the kind of person to judge someone the first day they're talking.

"Stay away from my son. I'm planning to bring him with me to america. Do not make him stay here she said. I nodded trying to hold back the tears. I sit down at the breakfast bar. I put my hands in my face wiping my harm tears. I look at her.

" why do you hate me?" I also rudely she looks at me in disgust. She roles her eyes and sighs.

" you're the reason that he stayed here. He didn't want to come with us because of you." She yelled at me.

"What do you mean he didn't leave because of me?" I said. Hakmin and I didn't even talk to me back then. I don't remember at all.

" he had a crush on you. That's why he didn't leave when I offered. You ruind my life. You're the reason of his father's suicide. Do you know how he felt when he never saw his son again? He never even said. Good bye!" She yelled louder. I heard I soft voice comming from next to me.

"Dads.... dead...?" Hakmin said and dropped on the floor. He starts crying.  I frown and I sat next to him holding his hand.

"Ho-Honney I'm so sorry!" She said looking at him and the floor. He looked up at her.

"Where we're you!? Do you know how many days and years I waited for you to come home?! So you k ow how sad and depressed I was?! Did you know I tried to kill myself after a year you were gone?!" He yelled. His mother kneeled on the floor. She tried to hold his hand but he shoved his further away from her.

"Did you know that Kim's the only reason I didn't kill myself?" He said softly looking up at his mother.
" I fell in love with her. Even when she didn't know who I was. Just knowing that she's alive, made me survive longer." He said sobbing.
" get the fuck out. I want you to leave the house you abandoned me in." He said. She tried to hold his hand one more time. He pulled his hand away.

"Hunny please i- come with me to america and sort thing out." She pleaded.

"I said get the fuck out." He said. She nodded. She rushed into the guest bedroom and  grabbed her things and goes to the door.

"You know I will always love you MinMin. I always have and I always will. But if this isnehat you want.. I shall grant you're wishes." She said and got out of the house. Hakmin started to sob more and louder. He screamed. I put my hand on his back and I start rubbing in circular motion.

"Babe it's going to be alright" I said. I start crying with him. He looked at me and leaned into me for a hug. I hug his hard. I cried on his shoulder that was now wet. He stayed in that position for a couple of minutes. He sudunly let go of our long hug and got up. He grabbed my wrist and led me  to the bedroom. He sat down and looked at me. He crawls into the blanket and I did the same. I lay f
Down on my left side and Hakmin spooned me. I blush and I fell asleep. I love him so much. I don't know how life would be like with out him...

- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - -

Next chapter on wesday/Friday