chapter 3

Kim's POV

- - - - - - - -

Its the next day. I get up and get into my uniform, UGGHHH i hate these stupid uniforms.

I get outside and i saw Hakmin walking past my house. He never walks here. I never saw him walk in my road. He lives two streets away from me.

I walk to him.

"Hi"

"What are you doing here?" He said like if he was annoyed.

"Umm i live here." I pointed at my house.

"Uh can you like umm walk slower? i dont want people to know that were friends. Ish"

"Umm yeah sure?"

Did he just called me his friend? I got chills. I never been called a 'friend'. Not even by Kangmin, and were best friends. Well that what i think. Maybe its like Hakmin. He uses me for not being alone. Why am i doubting our relationship? Were best friends right?

Is Hakmin okay? Im worried. But why?

- - - - - - - -

Hakmins POV

- - - - - - - -

Three years in the past

I walk to school like always. But this time was diffrent. I was going to confront my crush. Ive been wanting to do this for weeks but today is the day.

I styled my hair. Get in my uniform and i leave home.

I walk in the school. I look around and i see her. Shes beautifull. He hair in two mesdy braids he uniform perfectly perfect. Park Kim Su. Ahh shes a beauty.

I walk thaurds her.

"Oh hi there Kim!" I said akwardly.

"Hi?" She said

"How was your day?"

"What do you want Hakmin?" She said impatiently.

"I just wanted to say hi that all" i said and i turned around and walked away.

I went home.

"Why am i so stupid?!" I said wile pushing my glass off the table.

"She dosent even know who i am?!"

"That Little Bitch!"

"Im NEVER going to de friends with her. EVER!!"

"Im going to make her suffer. Im going to bully her. Make her feel mad. Sad and confused. She'll pay!"

- - - - - - - - - -

In the present

- - - - - - - - - -

I walk to school. Not like usual though. I decided to take a detour and walk into Kim's road.

"Shit!" I whisper to myself.

"Hi"

"What are you doing here?"

"Umm I live here." She said like if i was stupid.

"Uh can you like umm walk slower? I dont want people to know that were friends"

"Umm yeah sure?" She starts to walk slower. I also start walking slow. She goes slower. I do the same until she stops walking. Then i walk faster. I trun around.

"Why did you stop?"

"You were getting very slow and im kinda losing patience." She said. She looked kinda angry.