chapter 16

Kim's POV
-------------------------

We arrive at the grocery store. Hakmin went to get a cart and I wait for him. I wonder if he has money?

Hakmin arrives back with a large cart.

"Did you bring money? I'm broke." I said and looked to the floor.

"Don't worry I got it. My father leaves me 1000 per month. It should be fine." He took his wallet out and water it indoors of my eyes. I laugh.

"I just don't want to spend your money for noodles." I said and I look up again.  He puts his hands on my shoulder and he sakes me a little.

"Babe, it's fine I'm out of food!  If we're gonna be living both of us at my place well we need  enough food!'' He said and kissed my fore head. I blush

'' fine.'' I said and pushed the cart to the first isle. I heard Hakmin drag his feet to me.

"How much longer O'Neil we can leaave??" He asked like its been hours we've been here but it's only been five minutes.

" oh hush yourself child it's been five minutes." I said and roles my eyes. He laughed. I giggle and I kept looking through the food.

--------------------------------------

It's been 30 minutes since we arrived at the store and I'm already exhausted . He has been making puns and dad jokes for the last 20 minutes. Ever since we encountered the noodle isle.

20 minutes earlier...

"Hey what do you call a fake noodle?" He said and he smirked trying to stop himself from laughing.

"I don't know Hakmin." I sighed. I heard a little giggle.

"An im-pasta!" He said and laughed like they're was no tomorrow. I let out a sigh. And I kept walking.

20 minutes later..

We were down to the last isle and I was relieved. It was the candy isle. Hakmin looked exited to be in this isle. He goes to the gummy section and grabs one if each gummy packets there. I laugh. I go there I fetch some sour skittles and I put them in the cart.

"That's it? Only one?" He asked. He sounded offended.

"That's all I need for the weekend. I'm trying to be healthy. You should try too." I said and looked at all of the gummys he was holding. He looked at his arms and took one bag out of the pile he already had. I laugh. He looked at me confused.

"What's funny? I took one too much!"
He said.

"How about you only take one. For this weekend. For a treat." I said and he laughed. I giggled.

" what am I? A dog?" He said. I start lIght my shit out while he puts all of the bags away but only one. The gummies looked like old people candy that no one liked.

"Out of all the good ones you take old people candy? Gross" I said and looked at them. He laughed.

"These are the last candy my mom ate with me. Ever since she left me I always take this candy." He sighed. Omg what  did I just say?! I hurt his feelings!! I feel bad now.

"Oh.. I'm sorry babe." I said and kissed his cheek. He blushes.

"Its fine i guess.." says and hives me a light peck of the lips.

"What is this?!?!" I heard a familiar voice.

"What's wrong?" I said and I looked at the gang of kids staring at me and Hakmin.

"Your cheating on Kangmin with a gay guy?!" A short girl said. I look at her up and down and u sigh.

"Me and Kangmin never truly dated. He was faking it and so was i. And when Hakmin said he was gay, he meant it as the French word for happy." I said. They looked shocked.

"You know French?" A boy asked me. I nod.

"I have French family in Canada. They live in a small province called New-Brunswick." I said and I crossed my arms.

"I bet that's a lie. You don't Know any French." A girl said.

"Google it you twit." I said. They looked at each other.

"Ugh" the little girl stormed off and the other followed her. I head someone clap they're hands and Jr wasn't Hakmin. I turn around and I saw Jisung clapping his hands. I looked at Hakmin. He grabs my hand and he holds it.

"Hakmin? We need to talk.." I heard Jisung say.

Why would he want to talk to Hakmjn? He nods and walks up to him. I stayed put with the cart.I couldn't hear what they were talking about.

5 minutes came by and I saw them give each other bro hugs and Jisung left.

"What was that all about?" I asked him.  He looked happy for some reason. He held my hand.

"I guess I can say he's an old friend." He said and giggled at the end if thin sentence. We went to the cash register and payed every thing and we left.

We called an uber and we arrived back at his house in ten minutes.

Iowa's walking in his driveway and I saw two letters at the door. They were under a rock of some sort. I grabbed them and I look at the names on the envelopes. It said

"Too my lost friends." Both of them said that on them. I looked at Hakmin.

"What's that?" He asked. I look at him.

"It's from Kangmin.." I said and I sighed.

---------------------------
Next chapter on Wednesday