chapter 15

Kangmins POV
----------------------------------

I was walking home after what happened at Hakmins house. It was dark out. I was a little scared. As I was walking I kept thinking,

'Why did I do this to them?'

'Why did I have to listen to my ignorant father?'

'He ruined my life, I might as well end it.'

I kept on thinking bad thoughts. Of me harming myself and others. I feel bad for what I've done. I don't mean anything that I've said and done. I want to restart. I wish I could. But I can't.. it's impossible. All I can do is hide. Change schools and my address.

I'm moving away. To Jeju island. That's the forest I can go without a passport. But before I leave I need to say my goodbyes. To every one. Hak min, Ji sung, Woo yeop, ha young, hyung woo, Ji hun, tae seon, Si woo, ho hyeon and Kim..

I walk to my computer and I start typing each letter to every single one of them.

'Dear Tae Seon,

Thank you for being there for me. Ever since I added you on snapchat, my life had been easier. I told you every thing. My life story. My problems. And how i felt inside. You've been a great friend but I'm afraid that I will have to let you go. I'm moving away. Far away. I will think of you when I'm down and when I'm better I will come back. Soon. I promise.

Sincerely, ~Kangmin'

That was he first letter and I'm already emotionally exhausted. But I have to do all the letters today.

' Dear Hayoung,

Thank you for helping me out this week. I haven't been able to focus on my education. That's why I'm leaving. I'm moving away for a while. I want to be your friend but I'm deleting all source of Scotial media and I'm getting a new phone. I don't want anyone to find me once I leave. I hope that you confront your crush soon. I bet she likes you too. I hope the best of grades for you. You deserve a good life.

Signed with hope, ~Kangmin'

I sigh.

' dear Jisung,

I'm sorry for what I've done to you. I'm sorry for ruining your friendship with Hakmin. Im truly sorry. I think you should go talk to Hakmin tell him the truth about why you ended things with him and took my side. I know it might be hard for you but he would be one of your only friends at school. Since I'm moving away. Yeah, I'm leaving everything behind and I'm looking for my future. I will try not to think of my past. Don't try to contact me I will not have any source of contact. I'm sorry

Signed with love, ~Kangmin'

I felt a tear running down my cheek..

'Dear WooYeop,

I just wanted to tell you that I'm thankful for you. I'm glade you decided to be my partner in projects and rant about the horrible teachers at our school. You made my social skills alaught better and now I'm not afraid to speak up for myself. Unfortunately I'm leaving. I'm not going to see you anymore. Well not for a while. You'll see me when you least expect it.

~Kangmin'

I wipe the tears from my cheek.

'Dear HyungWoo,

This is the last thing you will ever hear from me myfriend. We've been friends for 13 years now. I'm happy that you were by my side. I'm lucky to have a role model like you in my life. We've been through hell and back. And now it's time for me to say my goodbyes. I remember the time we met. It was the greatest memory of mine. I hope I inspire you to find your birth mother as I'm trying to find myself again.

With all my heart, ~Kangmin'

I look at my selling. But I must continue.

'Dear SiWoo

I just wanted to let you know that I'm proud of you. I hope you make it far as a K-pop idol. I hope you also debut with pride and happiness. This is the last letter you receive from me. I've been writing you letters since I was 9. I guess thats where I started to see my creative side. I hope I get to write to you very soon. I hope I meet you one day.

With a sincere goodbye, ~Kangmin'

Ughh the pain.

'Dear Hohyun,

Thank you for bringing me to school every morning since my parents left me I've been very lonely and having morning conversation was what kept me alive. Thank you. You won't need to worry about it anymore. I'm moving away. No more Seoul for a while.

From your friend, ~Kangmin'

I'm gonna miss him..

'Dear Jihun,

I'm sorry for bullying you in primary school. I was just a child who didn't know what feeling where. I hope you except the 200 dollar check I put in the envelope. It's to show you how much I feel bad. And please, don't take this as a bribe. Take this as a peace offering. And I hope this leads to hopefully a new friendship. This might be the last thing you hear from me. If you don't hear from me in 4 years I committed suicide

Sincerely, ~Kangmin.'

I print out all of the letters and I put them into envelopes. I start crying or joy. I felt free to do anything I want to do now that I'm leaving for a while. Honestly I will miss every one but, I need some time alone to rest my emotions.

I get up and put on a gray Supreme hoodie and I take my backpack, put my envelopes in it and I leave the house. Thankfully, my father has a house in Jeju island so I don't need to buy a house or rent an apartment. My father also gives me 10 000 a month so I can pay for my things I need. I'm going to leave everything behind. Nothing's is going to remind me of my past. I'm leaving my phone behind so no one can contact me.

This is where I start from scratch.

---------------------------------------

Here's a good chapter I'm proud of this one. Next update is on monday

I just wanted to tell you that my friend i_am_lost_in_books is currently writing a TRCNG fanfic and it's amazing! Please go check it out. She also writes great fanfics about this group called straykids. I don't know if you know them but you should definitely check her out