chapter 14

Kim's POV
--------------------

I woke up. I felt something heavy. It was wrapped around my waist. Breathing on my neck. It gave my shivers. It's Hakmin. I tried to wiggle out of his arms but he just heard me tighter. I felt myself blushing.

"Good morning gorgeous" he said. His voice sounded deep. Since he just woke up. It was sexy.

"Good morning" I said calmly trying not to screech since his voice was deep.

"Did you sleep well?" He said and kissed my shoulder. It gave me goosebumps.

"Yeah. Did you?" As I said that I tried to turn around and plop on my other side to face Hakmin.

"I never slept better. Ever since my parents left I slept alone. But now I have you by my side." He said and kissed my forehead.
"I'm happy that your my girlfriend." He said and wrapped his harms around my torso and gave me a hug.

"Girlfriend?" I said in confusion.
"Last time I checked you never asked me out" I said jokingly.

"Would I do this if you weren't my girlfriend?" He said and smashed his lips against mine. Not giving me the time to process his response to my joke. I blush. He breaks the passionate kiss and looks at me.

"Well technically kisses don't mean anything in this generation so." I said and his face was priceless.
"Babe I'm kidding I love you with all my heart!" I said trying to please him. I'm not the type of person to say cringy things like that but I know he likes it.

"You better" he said and pouted. I smile and I run my fingers through his hair. It was soft.
"I'm hungry! Make me food." He said while pouting.

"Do il by yourself. You capable of cooking, I believe in you." I said and got up.

I'm now standing up and looking at Hakmin. He looks so adorable. He's laying in bed like a ball and he's looking at me in the eyes.

"Ugh fine! What do you want to eat you little child??" I asked.

"Home made ramen!" He said with excitement. I nod. Thank fully that's the only dish I know how to make and tastes good.

"You have to help me though." I said and he nodded. I go in the kitchen and I look in the fridge. There's nothing in it. Well there's a apple but that wouldn't be good in ramen. I close the fridge and I look in the covers. Nothing but cereal.

"Uh babe we need to go grocery shopping! You have nothing to make ramen!" I yelled. I walk up to the bedroom.

"Babe?" I knocked twice on the door before entering. I looked in and there he was. Standing in front of the bed. In his underwear
SHIT!!

"OMG! I'm so sorry!!" I said and I got out. I'm so embarrassed!

I sat down at the table and I waited until he was done getting dressed.

10 minutes passes by fast. I was still sitting at the table. He's probably taking a shower. I need to eat dressed but I forgot to do laundry. fuck. I go look into Hakmins closet to look for a hoodie. I look through all of them they look like they're expensive. There's Gucci?! And Supreme?!? Holy shit! I kept looking and I could only find Gucci and Supreme that's it nothing cheaper. Oh except this cute orange hoodie that says carrot on it. I think I'm gonna take this one.

I hope he doesn't mind me borrowing it

I hope he doesn't mind me borrowing it. Thankfully I brought a pair of black leggings with with me. I get dressed quickly and I sit on the couch in the living room.

I hear the bathroom door open. I kept looking at my phone to avoid eye contact.

"Uh babe we gotta go grocery shopping we don't have any thing to make ramen. So let's go!" I said. I got up grabbed his wrist and I pulled him to the door.

"Okay do you have money?" He asked. I look at him and I try not to say anything about the incident of earlier.

"Nope I didn't bring my wallet with me. Sorry" I look at him in the eyes. He looked down at his hoodie that I'm wearing.
"Oh yeah I forgot to mention, can I borrow this hoodie? I forgot to do laundry." He looked at me. I don't know what he's feeling right now.

"Go put on a different hoodie. Be careful when you take it off. That hoodie is expensive" he said. I nod and I go to his bedroom closet. I look at all the hoodies and they're so expensive I don't know which one to wear.

"Hakmin can you come here and help me for a second?" I said. I head foot steps getting closer. I look around and the door opens.

"I don't care what you wear. You'll look gorgeous in all of them." He said.

"But these are way to expensive for me! It's Gucci and Supreme!" I said.

"Don't worry they're worthless compared to the one your wearing!"

I nod and he leaves the room. I take out a light green Supreme hoodie. I carefully take off the carrot hoodie and I place it on his bed. I put on the light green hoodie and I get out the room and I go outside. Hakmin is waiting for me. I wrap my arm around his waist.

"Let's go!!" Hakmin said. I laugh.

I'm happy I confronted Kangmin yesterday..

-----------------------

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to do a posting  schedule.

I will be posting on every Monday and maybe Friday. It depends how I feel.