☫ 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ☫

Hello my dark angels! 🖤
So I started school yesterday, and it might pull me away from Wattpad for a while.
If that does happen I will post on Saturday's instead and if I can't please understand I have a life outside of Wattpad.
All I ask is for your patience and if you can't be patient with me... we will have problems so might as well stop reading now.
But I will continue the story but you know how school can be a pain with homework.... seriously annoying
That's all thanks for your time
ENJOY

___⤲ ☫ ⤲ ___

(𝓨/𝓝)'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥 ☽

I woke up and got ready for the day I wore a dark blue crop top and a black skirt.

I put my hair in a high ponytail with my hair covering my eyes. I made breakfast for me, Natsu and Happy they ate it quickly of course knowing them.

Supposedly to Natsu I have been here for three days I only remember the past two days.

But while I have been here Natsu and his friends suggest I join the guild. I wouldn't mind Fairy Tail is amazing but every time I look at my arm.

I see my guild mark and feel like I'll betray them if I join an other guild.

"So (Y/N) are you going to join the guild?" Lucy asked I groaned in annoyance

"I don't know! Why can't you guys all be patient me?" I yelled

Lucy gulped "I'm sorry." She apologized looking down at the table

I sighed "It's fine Lucy." I said in a calm voice then

Walking out of the guild to try and stay calm

Magnolia was the same as always I walked towards the woods. Then a swift of air would come every now and then which felt calming.

I walked deeper into the woods I heard the wind go through the leafs. What was music to my hears I love nature but I am not sure not why.

I found a perfect spot to sit I sat and leaned against a tree. I closed my eyes listening to the wing and leafs it was soothing.

"(Y/N)." A voice called which sounds familiar but I don't know from where I opened my eyes

"Yes?" I asked curious all I heard was the wind and the leafs I sighed

Am I going crazy? I keep on hearing voices and voices calling my name! And the voice is so familiar. I can't even put my finger on it cause I don't remember anything over the past years.

I only remember Natsu and Igneel also the memories we had together. But that's literally it I can't remember anything!

I am so useless I can't remember anything not even more own damn guild! This feeling is so horrible I hate feeling weak! Without even knowing my own damn guild!

I hugged my knees

I hate this! I can't believe my memory got erased out of no where. There had to some kinda spell to reverse it... but if I do I'll destroy Natsu's guild.

I'll destroy fairy tail and they have been nothing but nice to me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a twig snap I sniffed the air.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" A raven blue mage asked 

"Yeah I am." I replying with fake smile

"No your not (Y/N). I can tell by the look of your eyes." Gray said