The reunion with my best friend and meeting One Direction unexpectly. That was a great moment, and I never imagined that Harry would like me let alone that he wanted me as his girlfriend, like it was just unreal and I had to do all sorts of modifications, such as the fact that all of my social media accounts were private now and this only to avoid threats from people who didn't want me to be with Harry.

I wouldn't trade the feeling that he gave for nothing in the world because thanks to him I could breathe again and I did not have to look over my shoulders the whole time because I felt save with him. I had never thought I would have such happiness in my life. I was feeling a bit bummed out that Damon had those feelings for me because If I had known about his feeling earlier I could have been more considerate towards him. I never thought about him in a boyfriend manner. I was so deep in thought that my phone, which went of real loud, startled me.

I was so startled that I literally fell off my chair and this was quite painful but I was on time to pick the damn phone up. "Ouch ... hello?" Was the only thing I could say and this produced a chuckle and I recognized that chuckle immediately "Hi love, what the hell are you doing?" Harry asked, and this brought a bright red colour on m 'n cheeks thankfully he couldn't see this "Hi Harry, I uh .. nothing. I mean I'm doing nothing, why?" I asked innocently, but of course he didn't believe me for a bit "Ookkaay if you say so"

"Argh .. Okay I fell of my chair" I exclaimed and this made him laugh "Wait why did you fell of your chair?"

"I fell off my chair because I was startled by your phone call" I admitted embarrassingly "Oh babe, don't fall of your chair it was only me" he teased back, and this made me laugh. "I miss you." I told him and he sighed audibly, "I miss you too love. Maybe you could come spend some time with me when I've got a day off and I will come back to England between breaks" This made me happy but it had to be planned because of work and school.

"I also called you to tell you that were going straight to Milan tomorrow and we are doing two shows there to record the Dvd. Then we have a few days off and I'm staying here and was wondering if you'd like to come? "

"I'd like that very much Harry but I just have to work and I have school."

"Oh that's a shame because we have to work on weekends and during the week we have two days off."

"Sorry Harry, I really want to come but we organized a charity karaoke for next Friday"

"Oh, with who did you plan this?"

"Uhm .. With Jane and Damon.." There was a short silence and I know this was because he didn't like Damon."Damon huh .. I'm not sure if that's such a good idea" He sounded jealous, which felt really good.

"Harry, he's still my best friend and the idea was already there before we got together" I heard him sigh and knew he wasn't fine with it but he also knew that it was a hopeless situation "I can't forbid you to spend time with him but try to keep as much distance as possible and I know that we are only just dating a few days but I can't stand it when another guy touches you even if it's only a hug" This melted my heart and I realized again how lucky I was.

"I will do my best to keep him at a distance, Harry and if you happen to have time Friday then you are welcome to come along in the pub I told you about"

"I'll see Sam. I do need to go now love"

"Oh, okay .... I'll talk to you tomorrow around the same time? "

"Sure Love, do not worry about it"

Then we said goodbye and we hung up and I decided to go to bed because it would be very busy the coming days.

~

~

~

Friday ..

It was finally Friday and it was the evening of our charity karaoke night. Damon and I had been back and forth all day to make sure everything was perfect because we had a full house, which was great of course, but it did add up a lot of extra stress.

While I tested the sound system Damon should be busy speaking to the staff at least he was supposed to do that but he was smoking outside again. The last few days were really unbearable mainly because of his behaviour towards me. He treated me like an enemy and I could not really speak to him about it because this was his way of letting go. I only wish he had done it differently

Jane would join us later in the evening because she had no babysitter for the afternoon and we had to do it together. "Damon, what are you doing, why are you not following the schedule?"

This brought a disdainful look and I could shoot him. "Sam, I'm going to talk to the staff in a few minutes so please can you lay of my case for a second." he said irritated and this just made me angrier "Yeah, well feel free to do it in your own damn time" I grumbled. If he had heard me he decided to ignore me and I could not wait until the day was over. If he thought I was going to sing a song with him well he could forget about that one.

After a few minutes, he finally went to talk to the staff and we still had two hours before the whole pub would fill up. Hopefully Jane would be here quickly because then at least I didn't have to eat with Damon, I thought to myself.

After 30 minutes, Jane was still nowhere to be seen and before Damon could find me, I quickly ran out towards "Subway" to get some food. While I quietly ate my sandwich someone cleared his throat, and I knew who it was and decided to ignore him. "You could've waited for me"

"Well yes I could've wait for you but I did not"

"Real nice Sam." he said sarcastically that I rolled my eyes. However, he did come back after he had ordered and took place in front of me. I could feel his eyes on me and eventually I could no longer ignore it and I looked up anyway.

"What?"

"I do not know what your problem is?"

"What's my problem, really!"?

"I did nothing wrong"

"No, but you treated me like I'm a piece of dirt and sorry but I don't accept that. I do understand that you try to forget about me but you should try to do it in a nicer way if you still want to be friends."

"Whatever let's just get through this damn evening" He walked away and I let my breath out, which I did not even know I had with held. I needed to get back to myself before I went back to the pub as Jane happily waiting for me "What's up with Damon?" she asked me, I shrugged my shoulders and walked in.

"I'm so excited tonight. This is going to be an awesome night. You and Damon are really good at planning these things together," She didn't know Damon and I were not in a good place at the moment therefore I decided to treat Damon as friendly as possible, because Jane had enough trouble in her life to deal with.

The first people arrived shortly after and within a half hour the whole pub was packed and we started the program "Good evening and welcome to this special charity evening program. The idea goes as followed we have tips jars that we pass through the crowd as soon as we get started, if you like it then you put a tip in the jar but remember we have until 12am so give as much as you can and want. It is important that this should be a fun night and that children in poor countries have a place where they feel safe because of this money. So without farther a due here is the first candidate he will sing a song by Bryan Adams "summer of 69" Let's hear it for Curtis Jones!"