Chapter ~ 28

~~~Ashley's POV~~~

I have to admit last night was awesome. As far as i could remember. The last thing i remember was getting pulled away by Jack to play beer pong with him, Alex, and Rian. I know Vic and I had sex. That explains why I woke up next to him naked and cuddling. i get that sick feeling in my stomach again so i race to the bathroom and puke everything up. And i already know what you guys would be saying. 'oh my god are you sure your not pregnant?' YES! I AM TOTALLY SURE IM NOT PREGNANT! I have the test to prove it also! so i puke everything i had last night up, get dressed in booty shorts and a long oversized sweatshirt and I walk out of our bedroom. i am hit with the strong scent of Alcohol almost right away. I sigh and i walk around observing the aftermath of the party. i see Jack and Alex asleep naked on my two chairs in the living room. shit, well remind me to burn those. jaime is asleep next to the cake with a cake stain on his shirt and around his mouth, mike and tony are asleep on the couch, oliver is asleep on the beer pong table and really, everyone else is either on the floor, or some type of furniture.

"Hey birthday girl how was your night?" Theresa says from behind me and then winks knowing what i did last night in the bedroom.

"It was good as far as i could remember." i say and walk to the kitchen starting to clean up.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asks stopping me from cleaning.

"Uh, cleaning up so my house is not a complete mess?" i say and throw away the rest of the cake.

"Nu-uh it's your birthday you are not cleaning up." she says and grabs my wrist and drags me to the guest bedroom.

"Ugh why not? i already know the guys wont clean it up..." i say and sit on the bed with her.

"I need to ask you something." she says seriously and i automatically frown because she is usually hyper and playful barley ever serious unless it's something bad.

"What?"

"Why did i hear you throw up a few minutes ago?"

"Because i drank too much alcohol?"

"But Vic said that you have been sick for almost a week now."

"Theresa if you are going to say that i am pregnant it's a no. i have the test to prove it." I walk to Vic and I's bathroom, grab the test than walk back. she takes it from me and examines it.

"It could be a false negative. you should take a few more just in case or even better go to the doctor. i will take you right now if you want." she says standing up.

"Theresa i am not pregnant! and i will take more tests just to show you!" I say and pull out two more tests. she pushes me into the bathroom.

"Geez Kellin is right, you are bossy." i say and take them. once im done i flush and put the tests on the counter and let Theresa in.

"If you are pregnant are you going to tell Vic?" she asks looking at me nervously.

"Yeah but probably not right away. so please don't tell anybody." i say giving her a pleading look.

"I promise." i smile and look at the clock. we have about 2 minutes left.

"Gosh this is the longest 5 minutes of my life!" i yell but not loud enough for anybody to wake up.

"I know..." she says and we keep looking around for the next two minutes.

"I think the time is up." I say nervously standing up to look at them.

"Can you look? i can't." i say sitting back down and putting my head in my hands.

"Yeah..." she looks and i look up at her.

"There positive." she says with the same shocked expression i probably have right now.

"No, no way they are positive!" i say standing at taking the tests from her. I get wide eyed when i see they both have two pink plus signs. my breathing hitches when i hear a knock on the door.

"Ashley? babe, are you okay?" Vic asks through the door.

"Shit! theresa hide in the shower and take these with you!" i whisper and give her the tests and then i flush the toilet.

"Uh yeah just using the bathroom!" i say and open the door to find a sleepy Vic.

"Come back to bed. i miss you," he frowns and grabs me by the waist.

"I'm sorry Vic i just went out to see what everyone was doing and then i went in here to use the bathroom." i say and peck his cheek. he smiles and we walk back to our bedroom where we cuddle and i fall asleep to his soft heartbeat.

<a few hours later at noon>

I cannot believe i am pregnant. Oh my god. this is so weird. how am i going to tell Vic? how is he going to react? is he going to leave me? no, Ashley don't talk like that. he is going to be okay, and he is not going to leave you.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing really.." i say snuggling into his chest again.

"Ashley, i'm not stupid. i know when something is wrong and i definatly know something is wrong. what is it?" should i tell him?

"Um i was actually meaning to talk to you about something." i say sniffling. this wakes him up fully and he wraps his arms around me and looks me in the yes.

"What is it darling?" he says and i start crying. he quiets me by shushing me and whispering things to me. sooner or later my cries let up and i can finally talk.

"T-theres something i have been meaning to tell you." i say looking down.

"What is it?"

"I-i have a brother." he gives a confused look and i continue.

"H-he was the greatest thing to ever happen to me. but 2 years ago he commited s-suicide." i say starting to sob again.

"Oh, sweetie im so sorry." He says holding me tighter and kisses the top of my head.

"I-it's okay. it wasnt your fault.. it was my parents fault. he was the one always there for me and if it wasnt for you finding me i wouldne be here." i say cuddling into his side once again.

We talk about it for a bit more until i slowly start fallin asleep in his arms listening to his sweet soft hums.