Chapter ~ 23

~~~Vic’s POV~~~

I was almost asleep when my phone buzzed and woke me up. I shifted Ashley around a little so I could grab my phone without waking her up. I pick it up and am blinded by the brightness but quickly adjust to it. It’s a calendar alert? Oh my god Ashley’s birthday is in 2 days! We have been so busy lately that I forgot! I need to start planning her birthday party. Oh and it’s Halloween! Awesome! I need to go look for a costume because I was thinking of throwing her a costume party. Guess I know what we are going to do tomorrow!

<Next morning; 1 day away>

I wake up and notice Ashley is gone. I get out of bed and get changed into skinny jeans and a key street tank top and wander downstairs. I am hit with the sweet aroma of bacon. I turn the corner to go into the kitchen and see Ashley by the stove cooking in a pair of my boxers and a sweatshirt. I walk up behind her and hug her. She stiffens but then relaxes.

“That better be for me.” I say putting my head on her shoulders.

“Nope. All for me.” she smiles and puts the bacon on a plate.

“That’s a lot of bacon for a tiny person.” I say chuckling.

“I am not a tiny person! And maybe I’m just really hungry!” she says and walks over to the table and starts eating the bacon.

“I want bacon!” Mike says stumbling out of his room.

“Too bad! It’s all for me!” she says and takes another bite.

“But that’s a lot of bacon I don’t think you could eat it all.” he says and steals a piece.

“I most likely could finish it! But I would be sick afterwards.” she says and puts the bacon on some plates then sets the plates on the table.

“Is that bacon I smell?” Jaime said seriously and pops his head around the corner.

Ashley laughs and nods. He runs into the kitchen and sits down and starts eating.

I finish eating and walk back to the bedroom.

"ashley did you ever take a test? i heard you throwing up this morning." i asked and sternly looked at her.

"yes Vic, i took one. i'm not pregnant. here see?" she hands me the test and i look on it and see a negative sign. im actually kind of dissappointed.. i wouldnt mind having a child with ashley. i mean i love her with all of my heart and i want to marry her some day so i guess it wouldnt be a bad thing.

“want to go costume shopping?” I ask to get off the topic.

“Uh sure are the guys going to come?” she asks

“Nah I want it just be me and you.” I smile.

“Okay. Have they gotten costumes yet?”

“Nope.” I say and she smirks.

“I know what I’m shopping for.” oh god this is going to be awesome.

We walk out of the room; I grab some keys and walk out to the car. She follows and we start driving to the costume store.

<At the costume store>

We get out of the car and walk in.

“Oh my god these decorations are so cool!” she says and runs towards a huge scary clown.

“You like huge scary clowns but tiny spiders scare you?” I say laughing.

“Shut up I love Halloween! No decorations scare me except spiders. Halloween is my favorite holiday by far!” she says and steps on a pressure plate and the clown pops up and grabs her from behind. She doesn’t even flinch.

“And that’s why I love you.” I say and laugh. We walk back to the costume department and start looking for the guys and us. I’m texting Jaime the whole time planning Ashley’s surprise party tomorrow.

j- I got a hold of everyone and so far everyone that can come on short notice is All Time Low, Of Mice & Men, Sleeping with Sirens, and lucky for us Bring Me the Horizon is touring here so they can come. Oh and Theresa want’s to take Ashley out for lunch tomorrow. So we have the afternoon to decorate.

Me- ok that’s perfect. I will distract her in the morning and then give her to Theresa and then come back and decorate. When she is with Theresa we need to make an alcohol run.

j- Yay!

“Should I get this one for Tony?” she asks holding up a turtle costume. I laugh and nod. She grabs one and holds onto it.

“Hey we should get Mike this.” I said pointing to Harry Potter outfit. With a wand. She laughs.

“That is perfect for him. Now we just need to look for us and Jaime.

“Oh my god! We need to get this!” she points to a matching Jack and Sally from the nightmare before Christmas costumes.

“Seriously?” I whine.

“Yes! I want to be sally!” she says and throws her hands up dramatically. I sigh.

“Fine we can be Jack and Sally.” she squeals and hugs me.

“Hey you’re forgetting something!” I say and she gives me a kiss.

“Thank you!” I say and she walks off to find Jaime a costume.

A few minutes later she comes back with the perfect costume.

Buzz Lightyear.

With the helmet and wings. He is going to love us.

We pay for the costumes and leave.