Chapter ~ 20

~~~Ashley's POV~~~

<2 weeks later>

I am so happy to finally be coming home!

Everybody has been babying me because I have a broken arm and broken foot and ugh! I just want to do something myself! I hate being asked every minute if I'm okay or if I need something. It is so annoying!

"come on Ashley." Vic says trying to get me out of bed.

"Vic I can walk by myself." I say once he picks me up bridal style.

"I know but I want to hold you." he says and smiles.

I roll my eyes and let him carry me. He carries me out to his car and puts me in the passenger seat. He buckles me in which kind of irritates me because I could have done that but I'm just going to let him be happy and do it.

"what happened that I should know about while I was out?" I ask looking over at him.

"nothing special. We dropped out of tour so I could be with you, we had some fans find out what happened and where you were so we had to get security outside our door. That was fun." he says sarcastically and I laugh.

"well that doesn't sound like I missed much.. Im sorry I made you miss tour." I say and frown.

"its not your fault I wanted to be with you and the guys totally understood." he informs me.

"I love you guys so much." I lean over and kiss his cheek. He smiles and continues driving.

We pull up at the house about 20 minutes later and I am so relieved!

Vic helps me out of the car and carries me again. He walks up to the door and skillfully unlocks it and walks in.

"I am so glad to finally be home!" I say when he sets me down on the couch.

"I am too. You need anything?" he asks.

"no and if I did I would get it myself because you and the guys have been doing everything for me." I say and he flops down on the couch next to me and looks at me.

"im only doing it because you are in need of assistance!" he says and flexes his muscles and I laugh.

"I don't need help doing everything though." I say and look at him with a straight face.

"see I can do this!" I say and stand up.

"and this." I start dancing around. He laughs and pulls me down onto his lap.

"you are stubborn you know that?" he laughs.

"I know I am very stubborn." I say and laugh. He kisses me and holds me.

We stay there for awhile with him just holding me on his lap and I really missed this.

"I have to pee." I say and get up.

"that's wonderful news." he says jokingly and I just laugh and walk to the bathroom.

Im sitting there doing my business and get up, flush and start washing my hands until I notice something small move on the right side of the counter. I look for whatever it was and not see it again. Until I picked up the rag to dry my hands.

I let out a high pitched shriek and Vic comes running in not even 20 seconds later.

"what!? What's wrong!?" he says looking around.

"s-sp-spider!" I say and point to the counter.

"Oh my god seriously?" he looks at me stupidly.

"yes! I am terrified of spiders! Kill it! Kill it!" I say and he takes off his shoe and smacks it on the counter top leaving the guts left.