Chapter ~ 15

~~~Ashley's POV~~~

Today was finally a free day to do whatever we wanted. Currently me and Theresa were in a rental car heading to the mall.

“I’m excited I finally get to spend sometime with you outside of being with the guys and venues!” she excitedly yells over the music.

“same!” I say and go back to singing one hundred sleepless nights.

We pull up to the mall not even 5 minutes later and get out.

“where do you want to go now?”

“hot topic duh!” I say and start heading to hot topic.

“oh of course.” she says and I smile.

“duh.” I walk into hot topic and walk straight to the shirts.

“oh gosh so many options.” I say trying to decide what to get.

She picks up a new pierce the veil shirt and I fall in love.

“I’m getting it.” I say and take it from her.

“should I dye my hair?” I ask.

“no! your hair is so pretty!” she says and starts playing with my hair.

“but brown is so boring!”

“uh excuse you?” she says and points to her short brown hair.

“I meant on me! I want to be exotic! Oh I want to do blue!” I say and grab a dark blue hair dye.

“don’t worry I’m not doing my whole head. Just the tips blue.” I say and smile walking back to the jeans.

“good. I would call you a smurf.” she says and laughs. I just stick out my tongue.

We spend about $300 dollars each in hot topic than head over to Hollister because I really need more jeans.

<2 hours later>

“I’m so tired! Lets go.” Theresa says and we start heading to the car.

We bought so much here today. We stuff it into the back of the rental car and start driving back to the venue. But just my luck there is traffic. I text Vic but he doesn’t answer so I text Eric saying we are stuck in traffic and will probably be later than expected.

“shit! I fucking hate traffic!” I say and smack the steering wheel.

“gosh you have bad road rage!” she laughs which causes me to laugh.

Finally the light turns green and I start going until I hear tires screeching and a car smashes into the drivers side where I am and I feel a shooting pain in my stomach and my chest. My foot must be caught on something because I can’t feel or move it. I’m gasping for air and I look down to see a shard of glass sticking out of my chest and stomach. I hear sirens get closer and everything goes black.

~~~Vic’s POV~~~

I am just sitting in the front lounge watching the guys play fifa when Eric says that Ashley is going to be a little later than expected. I nod and continue watching Mike kick Tony and Jaime’s asses.

“HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT!?” Jaime yells when mike makes another goal.

“I don’t know maybe I’m blessed.” Mike smiles and takes a sip of his beer.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and see I’m getting a call from an unknown number.

“I will be right back.” I walk into the bunk area and answer the call.

“hello?” I ask when I pick up.

“hello, is this Mr. Vic Fuentes?” the guy asks.

“uh yeah.”

“this is Michael sawyer from the Minnesota medical offices, we have an Ashley Brown here as well as Theresa Micheals and they have been involved in a horrible car accident and we need you down here as soon as possible.” my heart drops.

“sir?” he asks.

“oh uh yeah I will be there in 10 minutes.” I say and hang up. I run into the lounge and out the door to go get Kellin.

I see him run off the bus and look at me.

“you get the call too?” I nod and we both run to a rental car and rush to the er.

I don’t want kellin to see me cry but I’m so damn close.

Kellin keeps repeating that their going to be fine, so I can tell he is close to crying too.

We pull up to the hospital and run inside.

“we are here for Ashley Brown and Theresa Micheals.” kellin says before he even gets to the desk.

“you may visit Mrs. Micheals she is in room 376 on the 3rd floor.” she says typing on the computer.

“what about Ashley brown?” I ask.

“she is in very critical condition and had to be rushed into surgery as soon as she got here.” that’s all it took to make me break down into tears.

Kellin kneels down next to me with tears streaming down his face as well.

“vic she is going to be okay.” he tries to comfort me but I just cant take it.

“lets go visit Theresa and when we are done we can see if we can visit Ashley.” he suggests and I nod still in tears.

We get up and walk to Theresa’s room. When we enter she has a few cuts and bruises with a broken wrist. She looks up and smiles when she sees us.

“hey.” she smiles and turns the TV channel.

“hi baby how you feeling?” kellin asks taking a seat next to her and holding her hand. How I wish I could be doing this to Ashley right now…

“I’m feeling fine but my wrist hurts a little bit. How is Ashley?” she asks.

“she’s not doing so well.. She’s in critical condition and ad to be rushed into surgery.” kellin says sniffling a little. Theresa looks at him in disbelief then has tears streaming down her cheeks.

“oh my god Vic I’m so sorry.” she says sympathetically and I just shake my head.

<about 2 hours later>

I’m still crying. The guys showed up about 20 minutes ago and are still trying to cheer me up but yet all of them have tears in their eyes too.

“Vic she is going to be okay.” and just as Tony says that a doctor comes in.

“is there a victor Fuentes here?” he asks and I stand up. He opens the door signaling to step out into the hall.

“you are here for Ashley Brown correct?” I nod and he continues. “she is in very critical condition, she got stabbed in the stomach and stomach with 2 shards of glass and she is having trouble breathing. We are going to have to watch her for awhile and I’m not saying that she is going to survive but don’t keep your hopes up. She is in a coma and she could wake up any minute or it could be months. But you may visit her now she is in room 523 on the 5th floor.”

I don’t even give him time to finish once he said her room number I was off.