Michelangelo x Reader | Need Help? (SMUT)

Mikey and you have been dating for a few weeks now but never took it to the next step

Mikey and you have been dating for a few weeks now but never took it to the next step. You were sure he was still a virgin but he played it off as "not true". You never asked him though, you didn't want to hurt his ego.

You decided to surprise him one day so you texted Leo to see where they were. All at the lair. Good. No turtle was to be found in the living room so you figured he might be in his room. You slowly opened the door, without knocking, and took a peak inside. There he was, sitting on the bed and ... fapping?

Was he for real? And that without locking his door? And most importantly who and what was he thinking about. 

You couldn't help but smile. His eyes were closed, his face scrunched up, focused on the task. You didn't see a phone or magazine so everything played in his head.

"Need help?", you asked and fully entered the room.

"BABY DOLL!", he screamed.

He immediately opened his eyes and looked for his blanket to cover himself up. You walked towards him and grinned.

"So ... do you need help or not?", you asked again.

You sat next to him with your face close to his.

"It's not what it looks like", he tried to explain.

"Oh really? So you were rubbing your dick?"

"I ... I ... I did, but..", he stuttered and it made you smile again.

"Just relax Mikey", you commanded.

You sat in front of him, pulling the blanket away to get a better look at his hard dick. You raised an eyebrow looking from his dick to his eyes and back.

"I really wanna know what you thought about", you teased and touched his dick.

Just slightly, but enough to make him inhale sharply.

"You of course", he said.

"And why didn't you do that with me? Do you think I'm scared?", you asked.

Your fingers gently playing with his tip. His eyes opened wide, the look of you playing with his dick made him even harder.

"I ... I didn't wanna rush it you know. I'm sorry if it came across as ..", he started but you stopped him with your tongue.

Gently and oh so slowly licking his shaft. From the bottom up. A long, nice lick.

"Fuck baby doll", Mikey moaned.

His dick was too big to completely put in your mouth but you did the best you could. First with your tongue, licking his tip in circles. And then gently blowing cold air on it. Mikey was twisting and turning, arching his back in pleasure.

"You like that, huh?", you smiled and looked up to him.

Mikey gave you a quick nod.

"Please don't stop."

You took it all the way - at least as much as you could - in again and sucked it. Up and down, up and down. Mikey placed his hand on your head, gently pushing you deeper. You could feel and taste pre-cum already and wanted to finish this. Even if he might tell you to stop.

"Gosh baby girl", he moaned, "I'm so close."

You stop just long enough to tell him:

"Then cum for me."

With his dick back in your mouth, his fingers grabbed your hair. He was a little rough but you loved it nonetheless.

"FUCK", he screamed and panted. 

His cum was warm and sticky, dripping down your chin. You smiled at your accomplished work. Mikey lifted your head up with his hand, cleaned you up and grinned.

"Now it's your turn baby", he said and pulled you closer to him.