"Many."

When he was done dressing him up, Harry looked around the room and collected the things he thought would be necessary to keep Teddy from getting bored - a few Hot Wheels cars, his magic carpet, a bouncy ball, a battery operated chicken that cocked and laid eggs and his baby blue blanket. They went downstairs, and Harry took his colouring book and crayons, and a storybook and packed them too. When he went to the kitchen, Andromeda had already packed a bag with Teddy's lunch, along with some snacks in case he got hungry.

"Merlin, one might think we're going on a picnic," he muttered under his breath, as he watched her check and recheck the bag. Finally they were ready, and Andromeda kissed them both goodbye. Soon, they were inside the Ministry walls, and Harry received odd looks, for indeed, the sight of the famous Harry Potter carrying a child with blue hair in one arm, a bag which most certainly was filled with baby products in another, must be a very odd one.

Teddy asked questions all the way to his office, where he emptied one side of his table and placed him down. He took out his magic carpet and laid it down on the floor, then scattered his crayons and colouring book over it. When Teddy settled down and contentedly began colouring the apple, now finishing the deep purple with yellow colour, Harry willed himself to clean up his office.

All the waste papers that had been piling up because Harry kept saying that he would throw them away later, went straight to the bin. He looked through the files, sorted them and put them categorically into the filing cabinet. He removed empty ink bottles and broken quills, vanished the ink blotch on his bench, and then after a few tries, found a spell that cleared up his windowpane. When he finally stepped back and took a look at his office, a feeling of immense satisfaction washed over him, and he felt ready to start the day - something, he had to admit, hasn't happened in a long time.

He looked over at Teddy, who was now flipping through his storybook. "I'll go over and say hello to my boss. You can stay here alone, can't you?"

Teddy seemed too busy to reply, and merely nodded.

After Harry had said "hello" to his boss, instead of returning to his office, he went to the training hall.

The training hall was enormous, and it wasn't only open to trainees, but to the employed Aurors as well, so that they could come and practise if they wanted to. The ceiling was made entirely of glass, and through it, the sky was visible, and Harry could see a hint of the soft December sun, though he knew very well that the scenery was as fake as the ceiling in the Great Hall of Hogwarts.

In the middle of the hall were laid out six long carpets, upon which people could duel, and to his left were several shelves stacked with books. One corner of the hall was made into sort of a classroom, with benches and desks standing in rows. That was where he found Corben sitting, nose buried deep into a large book.

He hesitated for a moment, wondering if he would be bothering him, but finally he made his way over to him. Corben didn't notice him, scratching his head and staring intently into the book.

"Hi," he greeted uncertainly, and when Corben looked up and saw him, his face split up into a broad beam. "Are you giving a test or something?" He wasn't entirely sure of how the Auror training worked, not having taken it himself.

Corben groaned and slammed the book shut. "No, but this isn't any better. I thought my days of essays and homework had ended with Hogwarts, but apparently not." He flicked the book irritatedly.

Harry smiled and sat down on the chair opposite him, shifting it so that he would face him. "You're doing your homework here?"

"Well, it's not exactly homework," he answered. "But I have a test next week, and since it's entirely theory, Audra said I won't be doing any practical and suggested I study."

"Hm," Harry watched the book apprehensively, while Corben stared miserably at the cover. "Do you think Audra would mind if I snuck you out of this hall and took you to meet someone?"

His eyes visibly lit up. "Of course not!" he exclaimed, his initially bored look now replaced with pure relief. "Who do you want me to meet?"

"Come on." Harry led him out of the hall, keeping a firm posture on himself in order to act like he wasn't sneaking him out.

When he opened the door to his office, Teddy was sitting on his table, scratching the wooden desk with one of his quills. Upon seeing his godfather, a guilty look spread over his face, and he tried to hide it with a cute little giggle.

"How did you get up there?" he asked, not angry but confused.

"Fly fly," he giggled again. "I wanted to see the quills because Nana don't let me use them at home, and I flied up here."

Harry went over and looked at his desk, the surface of which was now covered with numerous scratches caused by the sharp tip of the quill. He felt grateful that he had decided to clean up the office this morning, because he was sure otherwise half of it would have been completely destroyed if Teddy's magic had wanted to have more fun.

"I didn't know you had a son," Corben asked from behind him, sounding confused.

Harry laughed. "He's my godson actually. Teddy Lupin."

"Lupin?" His brows furrowed up, a hint of recognition in his voice.

"Yes, he is Remus's son."

Corben nodded in understanding and reached a hand out to Teddy, as though wanting him to shake it. "Hi, Teddy," he beamed. "I'm Corben."

Teddy glanced nervously at Harry. "Hi," he muttered shyly and rose to his pudgy feet, before stumbling across the desk and spreading his arms towards him, asking to be picked up. Harry did so, and sat down on the magic carpet, legs crossed underneath him, and gestured for Corben to do the same.

Corben looked around the office, an amused look dancing in his dark grey eyes. He put his arms behind him and leaned back against them, his palms splayed over the floor. With a smirk, he said, "If someone mentioned your office to me, this certainly wouldn't be how I would imagine it."

"How would you imagine it?" Harry raised an eyebrow, though he knew the answer. "Filled with books and instruments and posters of wanted wizards?"

Corben didn't respond, and simply stared at him with a strange look on his face.

"Corben?" He waved a hand in front of his face.

"Sorry," he shook his head, presumably in embarrassment. "It's just, you're one of those people who can raise a single eyebrow. I never could figure out how to do it, and it made me extremely jealous. Still does, to be honest."

Harry was surprised, not having expected something like this. Then he smiled. "It's a gift that is only bestowed to a selected few people," he finally said. "I'm sorry you don't happen to be one of them." He raised his left eyebrow again, as high as he could take it, intending to annoy him further.

Corben's face screwed up, and it took him several minutes to realise that he was attempting to raise an eyebrow as well, though it only ended up making him look like he was trying to flirt with dust particles in his eyes. Harry tried to keep a straight face, but his ridiculous expressions finally got to him, and he cracked up. He began to laugh, louder than he had in a long long time, and though Corben pretended to be offended, his face broke into a smile. Soon enough, they were both laughing heartily, making faces at each other, while Teddy watched them in bewilderment.