Chapter Sixteen: I can't do this

I stood there staring up at Easton while he was trying to explain how he wanted to be a part of my life and of Dakota's. I just stared at him and pretending he wasn't talking, but when he put his hand behind my head and tryed to kiss me I jerked away and looked at him angerly.

"Are you freaking serious Easton? No you can't just expect me to make out with you when I have been raiseing your baby for the last two and a half monthes...BY MY SELF!!! And I am barely able to keep my life running. Dakota has spent everynight until 8 pm in the school gym for my practices for the last month. SO don't you dare put your hands on me or near Dakota. We didn't need you when she was born and we don't need you now."

With that I turned and was about to walk away that's when i noticed several people watching our unique exchange right there in he hall. I rfrowned.

Pointing at at them I made my intentions very clear. "If anyone says a word...If anyone besides you four know anything about this, I will personally find you and beat your asses. Easton and my business is ours, noone else's. So keep your mouthes shut."

They all nodded nervously and then slowly trudged away.

I turned back to Easton who was laughing silently to himself. "Wow" he said through laughes.

"Shut up." I said annoyed but his laugh was making it hard to stay mad.

"Common Rainey stop being mad all the time. Can't you just smile for once. You have the most amazing gift anyone can ever recieve and I know techniqually she's not your's. but because Addison gave her to you, she is. And people kill, and pay millions of dollars to get a little angel like Dakota."

He was making me feel terrible. I had been wrong this whole time, Easton did want to be a part of Dakota's life. Maybe he really did like me. My mental war was interupted by Violet. Who strutted up and planted her nasty trashy lips on Easton's.

She kissed him the same way she kissed Kyle, Completely trashy, and slutty. My eyes filled with tears and I turned as fast as I could and ran away. Easton didn't pull away. he didn't yell for me, he didn't come after me...nothing.

I sobbed all the way to my locker. I was ready to shove myself in it and close the door when a hand was laid on my shoulder. I turned quickly and Kelsee and all the dance girls were standing there and they wore a sad expression. I was guessing they saw what I saw. That's when I noticed they all had on our competeition gear.

"Oh crap I forgot...I "

Kelsee held up her hand to stop me. "Ray, you are our leader, if you want to pull put of this  competition we can. Say the word and we all go and call the compition reps and we are out. We would never ever, no matter what go to this without you." she smiled and I opened up my locker,

 There setting nearly was my uniform. I took it out and looked down at it. After several moments I looked up and smiled. "Common, I need to get dressed" The girls smiled hugely and I laughed before darting off to the locker rooms. Our competition was today and I was damn sure not going to let Easton or tramp-zilla ruin it.

I got Dakota form Mrs.Allens and Iinvited her to be our guest if honor. She gladly excepted and we headed for our bus. Now is when I should tell you that we don't ride a shcool bus to competition...we ride a decked out luxory tour coach bus. We bought it with the money we got from winning out competition when I was a freshman.

The other teams were always jealous of our bus, but we are nice and let them borrow it. But anyway we all climbed onto the bus and got situated. We sat Dakota's carseat on the very back seat were I could keep her strapped down.

Mrs. Allens rode by me and helped me keep an eye on Dakota. She was going to watch her while I performed. I think somewhere inside her she knew I wasn't Dakota's mom, but she would never say it out loud. I mean in the two or three monthes before Dakota was born she saw me land flat out on my stomache multiple times when I was learning a new move. That would have most likely killed the baby.

Back to the bus ride. We were all super nervous about this competition it was the last one I would be in as well as most of the team. We were all seniors and this was like the biggest show/competition we'd ever do. There ewould be at least 15,000 people there and schools from clear across the country.

We were fifteenth on the list and that was super early in the show. We had to be here by noon for sign ins and lucky we were only about a two hour drive so we'd have plenty of time.

We finally pulled into the parking lot of the building at around 10:45 and there were already crazy amounts of people here. We climbed off the bus and headed to the building I had Dakota safely in my arms and Mrs. Allens had her seat. I led the group, every so often I would get dirty looks from girls on  the other teams. I just blew them off and kept going.

Dakota was getting hungery so I sat down on the floor outside of dressign room and took out her bottle. I got her situated and started feeding her. That's when some stupid bitch came strutting over and smirked.

"Oh wow look Malibu barbie has a baby. But wait where's, Ken? Oh that's right he knocked her up and took off with someone way hotter."

"Listen phyco wanna be Brittney Spears. I don't want to beat the hell out of you infront of my daughter, and I don't want to have to break your face, but if if you don;t diappear in three seconds I will."

The stupid bimbo walked away over dramatically and went back to her friends. Gianna a younger girl on our team had seen what happened. She winked at me and went over to the girl. SHe smiled and did her best preppy annoying Barbie girl act. She apperently got the girl to trust her because they walked away towards the empty wing of the building.

FIve minutes later Gia and came back alone, I looked at her scared but then the other girl came back, she looked frightened and her lip was slightly bleeding.

"Gia," I mouthed quietly.

She laughed and mouthed back "Probelm solved."

I shook my head and continued feeding Daokta. Today was going to be a very long day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO that was unexpected Easton kissed hoe bag. Well all fariy tales have villans guess easton's one of them..or is he??? Keep reading to find out!!!!!