Chapter Six: You've Got to be Freaking Kidding Right....

(A/N) I am switching points of veiw for this chapter. So you are gonna see things from how Addison sees them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got to school late. I had some important things to do today. But now I knew...I had to do something. Well boy was I surprised by the rumors that smacked me in my face when I got there. Apperently I was screwing my principal.

I almost puked. That's not how things happened. Yeah I got Homecoming back on but not that way. I walked down the hall with my head down for the first time in my life. I felt so alone, so outcast. When I took a chance and looked up I saw Addison and Kelsee leaving the gym.

"That bitch." I growled under my breathe and headed striaght for her.

Rainey looked up just in time to catch my head that was flying at her face.

"What the hell Addison?" she said looking confused.

"I bet you think you are freaking hilarious don't you?" I said getting madder.

"What are you talking about?"

"I slept with the principal...um only you're sick ass would think of that."

"Um try again." she said angerly.

I knew she had done it. She was paying me back for what I did to her three years ago. I turned on my heels and stormed off. I could hear her talking behind me, and tears formed in my eyes. "I hate you." I mumbled.

I ran into the bathroom and balled my eyes out. I took out a mirror and looked at my face, I was red and buffy and I looked horrible. I was about to redo my makeup when I felt my stomache turning. I wa going to puke. I slammed a door open and fell to my knees just as I started puking.

I felt terrible and I didn't wanna stay here. But I knew I had to stay and keep my head held high. After reapplying all my makeup I left the bathroom. Just to be rehit with all the rumors. I clinched my teeth and walked to my class, where I found Violet. She looked so sad.

"Oh Sweetie I heard the rumors. How are you?" she asked sympathetically.

"I am okay sorta. I mean I just can't believe she'd do this to me. My own sister."thats when i noticed her face was all bruised under her thick makeup.

"What happened to you nose V?" I asked concerned.

"You're phycho twin punched me when I told her I was telling you that she was saying those terrible things."

"She's the worst person ever I swear. I can't even leave the bathroom without people pointing at me and laughing. And all those damn whispers..." I started crying again.

"It's okay honey. We'll get her back." she smiled an evil smile.She looked alittle to happy to hurt Rainey but right now I didn't care.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bum bum bum...what happens now? Addison thinks Rainey started the rumors and Violet is ready to ruin both of their lives. Vote Comment all that lovely stuff. :)