Chapter Five: Rumors...Gotta love em...

When I got to school it was a buzz with gossip about how someone had restored Homecoming to existances. I wandered past a group of people when I heard one rumor I couldn't ignore. And sadly the person saying it I had thought they were Addison's friend. It was Violet Montoge, Addison's bff and co-captan.

When she saw me she must have thought I was Addison because she started apologizing repeatedly. I let her grovel and walked away. Served her right. She shouldn't screw with Addison, she'd rip Violet apart. Not that she'd ever fight. But common she's my tiwn. I know there's some violence in her tiny body.

When I got to my first class, Kelsee and my other team girls were seetting in a circle talking. I walked over to them and Kelsee looked up at me with a half shocked face.

"Rain... I...have you...oh god..." She rambled.

"What's going on?" I said confused.

"It's you're sister...everyone's saying she slept with Principle Conners to get Homecoming back on...is it true..."

"Who started this shit?" I asked loudly. Getting an angry look from Mrs. Stroners.

"The first person i heard it from was Alexis. but she said that Kindra and Monique told her. But...they heard it from..." before she could finish I cut in.

"Violet..." I said her name like it was battery acid in my mouth.

"Yeah.. how'd you know?"

"Because she was saying in the hall and I heard her." I clenched my fists. "She's done."

I didn't know why I cared what peolple thought of Addison, I mean she brought it on herself...but she was my twin, we shared a womb and stuff.

When first class was over me and the girls headed to the gym. We had some working out to do before states and I needed the gym before Addison got to school. She told our mom she wasn't feeling well and would be to school later... I didn't believe her story.

When we got in there, the cheer girls were all setting on the bleachers texting and laughing to themselves. I couldn't belive that even though Addison was being blasted all over school they were all just setting there.

Then I saw the person behind it. Violet. She came walking in holding Kyle's hand, yes the boy that only like a day ago was screwing Addison on my couch. they sat down by the other cheer girls. They didn't seem to notice me but I saw them.

I got up and walked over to them. "Violet. Do you have a death wish or something?" I said through clenched teeth.

"I...Wait...Rainey? You aren't Addison." she smirked.

"No I 'm not. But it'd be safer for you if I was. See Addison won't hit you but I will kick your ass. I might hate Addison sometimes but she's my sister and I have to protect her."

"That's funny. You protecting Addison. She hates you Loser. She cannot stand being your twin."

That cut me deep. I bit my lip and held it in. Then I blasted Violet in her nose. I heard a satisying crunch and then violet screaming. I knew her nose was broken. I turned on my heels and ran to the locker room.

I dug my gym bag out of the locker. It had been monthes since I made this run to the locker room. I found the little bag my gym shorts and grabbed it. I locked the door and slid to the floor. The one thing that killed me was when people said Addison hated being my twin. This all started freshman year when Addison ruined my life....

I pulled out the razor that I hadn't used in almost six monthes and I pushed it into my skin. After a split second the red started running down my leg. I never cut my arms. That was too noticeable. I always cut my hip so noone would see it even if I was wearing a bathing suit.

The blood dripped onto the floor of the bathroom stall. I let myself bleed alittle longer then, I held a towel to my skin to dry it up. When I was almost stopped I put a bandaid on it. Noone would ever guess what I had done.

When i came out of the locker room everyone was gone except Kelsee. She had a sad look on her face pretty face.

"Ray.." she shook her head and I looked down.

Kelsee knew. She had walked in on me after I first started, I had forgoten to lock the door. She had set on the floor and cried with me. She was my bestfriend from then on.

She walked over to me and hugged me tight. "Common, we need to go to Math."

Kelee was my bestfriend for this reason. She knew if I wanted to talk about it I would say so. If not just let it go. Kelsee squeezed my hand and we walked out of the gym, time to face Violet and probablly Addison.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Soooo yeah you are starting to see Rainey's problems. I wanted you guys to get to know her better and to see some of Kelsee's personality. Addison wasn't in this much but next chapter is alot of her. So are the rumors true?? and whose pregnant??? vote, comment all that stuff

xoxo shea