Chapter Four: She's Lucky She's My Sister....

I waited paitently for my parents to get home but more than them i wanted Addison to get her little ass home so I could yelled at her. I was still mad about her whole mental melt down over Homecoming. Around 10:30 I heard a car pull in and one door shut. Addison was home. I stood up from my bed and headed to my door to catch her as she came up the stairs.

When I opened the door I saw Addison stumbling drunkly up the stairs. I mental noted to kill her later and tell mom and dad about this in the morning. But I knew I wouldn't I walked down the stairs and took Addison's arm.

"Hey you!" she giggled.

"Hi Addie. You've been drinking." I mumbled and pulled her up off the floor where she had fallen.

"No! Never!" she said giggling like crazy.

"Common Addie." I said "You need to get some sleep."

She finally listened and let me pull her up the stairs. I finally managed to drop her in her bed and went back to my room. Just as I got in mine and closed the door mom and dad came home. I sighed in relief and went to bed myself.

I could hear them talking happily about me and Addison and how we were finally starting to get along. Yeah if they only knew that I covered her ass every time she decided to get plastered with the football boys or to sneak out on school nights.

A few minutes later I was asleep dreaming happily.Of course my braty twin would invade my dreams. I had been twirling around happily in my new prom gown in front of a mirror. But suddenly it wasn't me in the dress it was Addison. I was watching her dance in my dress. I screamed but nothing came out I was frozen.

I woke up moments later and could hear Addison rustling around her room. It was almost six so of course princess Addie would be awake doing her hair and makeup or something. I rolled out of bed and walked to me bathroom.

I looked rough. My hair was stuck to my face with sweat and my cheeks were bright red. Thanks Addison for ruining my beauty sleep. I stripped and jumped into my shower. After about half an hour I jumped out and ran in my room.

I had to get dressed fast or I'd be late for school. I could hear Addison on her phone blabbering away about how she had single handedly got Homecoming resceduled. I momentarily wondered how but let it drop. I wasn't in the thinking mood right now.

After awhile Addie said goodbye and then hung up. After a few seconds Addie started talking again. This time in a low hushed whisper. I couldn't really understand but I thought I heard the word pregnant a few times. "Gossip" I mumbled and walked out my door and down the stairs.

____________________________________________________________________________________

welp thats another chapter down. what do you guys think Addison was talking about and to who? Questions questions oh my. haha rate comment all that stuff. Love Love Love and umm more Love. Shea :)