Chapter Seven: I Swear I am going to Kill her For This...

I watched at Violet and my sister walked down the hallway happily. I couldn't believe she was sucking up to her after everything she did to her today.

I shook my head and walked off to the library. I had a strange frfiendship with the cranky librarian, Mrs. Romans. She loved me because I was honest and I loved books. She smiled when she saw me but frowned when she realized something was wrong.

"Honey. What happened?" she said concerned.

Now Mrs. Romans is a very tiny woman in her late fifties with gray hair and pericing green eyes. She is only about 5 feet tall if that, but let me tell you this. She could get violent. If someone messed with her libabry or one of her students, like me, whom she cares deeply for.

"Its nothing." I replied.

"Rainey. You tell me right now." she said settiong down at her desk.

"Its Addison."

She looked away from me for a minute.

"You heard the rumors didn't you?" I asked sadly.

She nodded sadly,"Honey if she did..."

"She didn't I swear. I can't stand her most of the time but that isn't true."

She smiled weakly. "I am glad Rainey."

We sat there for awhile talking about the newest books and about how to fix the issue with the rumors. She was a very smart woman. If anyone could help it would be her.

After Homeroom and Lunch was over I headed to the gym. I needed to let out some anger and so I started doing flips of every kind across the gym. Back and forth as fast as I could. Backflips, tucks, cartwheels, back headsprings. Everything. When I started getting tired I finished up with a full layout and stuck my landing.

I was very proud of myself and I was smiling silently to my self for my success when i heard clapping.I turned around to see the whole boys football team standing there watching me.

"Wow Addison you were amazing."

"Oh course you think I am Addison." I mumbled.

"Thanks but I am not Addison. Rainey, her sister actually."

The boys were dumb founded I shook my head and walked away. Boys are so damn stupid I swear.

After school I went home to find Addison wrapped up in some guys arms going at it on my couch. Of course this was were she had to slut around, she couldn't contain herself to her bedroom.

I picked up the nearest couch cushion and threw it at them. They both jumped apart and I walked upstairs. I heard Addie cussing me but I just laughed. The look on their faces was priceless.

I walked off to my room happily and sat on my bed. I had a book report to write and several pages of Trig. I started into it when a notification from Twitter came up on my computer.

It was a tagged photo of me in the middle of a fulllay out in the gym today. But whoever had taken it had tagged both me and Addison in it. The caption read "Cheer star twin. But which one is it? " I couldn't believe people.

Five seconds later Addison came pounding on my door.

"I am going to kill you Rainey! Who do you think you are. How could you do this."

I shook my head. "Its a picture of me fliping Nothing else Addison."

She huphed and walked away. Wow she's a drama queen.

Just about that time another notification popped up. it was a picture of me walking to my car today.

"You've got to be joking..." I mumbled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) see Addison isn't the only one whose all athletical and stuff. WHat will happen next and whose taking pictures of Rainey.