~XXVII~

It was 9 am when the sun broke through the windows and lit up the room that the two boys were sleeping in each others embrace. Jungkook woke up, rubbing his eyes and tried to stood up but then he felt something heavy on him and when he looked down he realized that Taehyung was sleeping on his chest.

He kissed Tae's head gently, not wanting to woke him up, but the blonde haired boy opened his eyes almost immediately.

"Shit.. I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you up." Jungkook said, smiling sweetly, squeezing Taehyung's cheek.

"Hmm~ it's okay." Tae yawned and came even closer to Jungkook, not letting him breathe.

"Tae, you have to get ready for school, you'll be late."

"Ughh five more minutes~" Taehyung said as he turned around with his back to Jungkook, putting his pillow in front of his face.

"Tae.."

"Hmm?" the blonde haired boy groaned and looked at Jungkook, opening just his right eye.

"Let me see your scratches." Jungkook said with serious expression. Taehyung gulped at his words, stood up, took a deep breath and rolled his sleeves up to his elbows.

Jungkook took Tae's hands in his and kissed them passionately and gently, not wanting to hurt him even more.

"Wait me here, I'll go and buy something to clean your scratches. Don't do anything stupid while I'm out!" Jungkook said as he stood up from the bed and was about to leave, when he suddenly stopped on his spot, turned back to Taehyung, kissed his cheek and rushed from the room, leaving Taehyung giggling at his boyfriend.

Soon, Jungkook was already back, cleaning the marks on his baby's hands, talking about some random things, making Taehyung laughing at his stupid jokes and mostly blushing at his compliments.

"Baby..." Jungkook looked at Taehyung with the most lovable look that can exist and stroked his hands tenderly.

"Huh?"

"I know that you were jealous because of Yeri.. I didn't understand why but I knew it. I was acting like I wasn't seeing it because I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable around us two. There's nothing between us, baby. Actually, after I and Yeri met, we both found out that we are actually cousins. We wanted to know each other better because we both were curious mostly about the family stuff. We become really good friends too. I was about to tell you, I swear, I was! I don't know why I didn't do that earlier. I'm sorry for making you feel like this and the fault is all mine. Baby, I'm sorry. I love you with all my heart and soul and I would never cheat on you or leave you, I want you to know that."

Taehyung was looking at Jungkook with his mouth open, still not believing at what was he hearing. He felt... happiness? The weight fell from his shoulders. He sighed and layed on the bed, smiling with his adorable box smile, looking at Jungkook.

"Thank you Jesus!" Tae yelled as he throw his hands in the air, Jungkook giggling at him.

Jungkook sat on top of the boy, mooving closer to him and placed a small kisses on his cheeks and neck.

"You smell like shit. Go and get a shower!"

"Pff.. fine. But you're coming with me!" Tae said as he widened his eyes

Jungkook rolled his eyes, saying "You're such a babyboy." and stood up from his adorable boyfriend.

"C'mon." Jungkook said, giving his hand to Taehyung to help him stand up. The blonde haired boy took Jungkook's hand in his, and pulled him so he can fall over him. Taehyung smirked and kissed his boyfriend's nose jokingly.

"You're not going, are you?" Jungkook asked

"Nope. I prefer staying like that." he answered and hugged Kookie tight.

________________________________

oh jeez i love them so much