~V~

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

It was my graduation. All of my friends and classmates were happy, they were talking, laughing, greeting each other. I didn't care at all i just wanted to get my diploma and go home.

After the principal called me and gave me the diploma i went to get my stuff out of my locker. I heard someone coming behind me. I turned around and this "someone" wrapped his hand around my waist and kissed me.

I could feel his soft lips, his hot breath and the familiar smell of the good cologne. Everything happened so fast and i didn't have a time to react. I stepped back... it was Jungkook. Tears fell on my cheeks.

,,Shh don't cry baby boy." Jungkook whispered and hugged me tight

,,Where have you been? Why did you leave me? I missed you."

,,Now i'm here Tae.. i won't leave you again. I promise!" Jungkook wiped my tears and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek

_

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

The two boys went to the cafeteria which was close to Taehyung's high school. They sat down and ordered their drinks while talking about the past month while Jungkook was gone. Tae was still in shock of what was happening. He couldn't believe that he saw JK again. Jungkook was sitting in front of him, perfect as always and Tae didn't know what to do expect listening to him. He was so happy, but nervous at the same time.

His breath stopped when Jungkook took his hand and kissed it. Tae blushed and JK giggled at him. It was so nice for them seeing each other again after one month. They stayed at the cafeteria and talked for hours. It was getting darker outside when they went back at Taehyung's house.

Jungkook greeted his parents, who kept asking questions like "Where have you been?" , "We were woried about you. Are you okay?" , "Do you need something?".
He told them that everything is fine and he just need to rest a little. He went to Tae's room where Tae was sitting on his laptop and working on something.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook lay right beside him and leaned his head on Tae's shoulder

"I'm just writing my candidacy for college. The college is in the town so don't worry." he smirked when he saw Jungkook's worried face

"Thank god." he sighed

Jungkook looked into Tae's eyes. They made an eye contact.

"I missed you so fuckin much." Jungkook whispered

He came closer and kissed him. Jungkook brought his body closer to him and moved his lips on Tae's neck leaving purple marks on it. Taehyung started moaning softly and passed his hand through JK's hair. Jungkook instantly got turned on by his moans.

"You want to..?" Tae asked

"And you?" Jungkook smirked

"Y-yeah..." Taehyung answered unsure

"What's wrong?"

"It's my first time and..."

"Then i will make you to remember it." Jungkook smirked and bit his bottom lip

Tae pulled him into a kiss and took his shirt off. Jungkook put his mouth back onto Taehyung's neck, kissing down to his collarbone. Tae slowly slid Jungkook's pants down his legs.

"Can i suck you off daddy?"

Without waiting for permission Taehyung pulled down his boxers, revealing his hard dick. He placed his mouth on it and started moving his head up and down. Jungkook couldn't help but to moan. Taehyung swirled circles on his tip with his tongue, making him go crazy.

Jungkook could feel that he was close. "Ah- Tae, st-stop," Taehyung stoped and looked up at him.

Jungkook smirked and pushed him onto the bed. He opened his legs at ninety degrees and started pumping his huge dick in Tae's tight, pink hole.

"Fa- faster, ahh" Taehyung yelled.
Jungkook grabbed his torso, thrusting into his tight hole faster. "Ah baby you're so tight." The soft moans were replaced by loud moans from pain and pleasure.

"Ahh~!" Tae yelled and cum all over his dick. A little later Jungkook cum right inside him.

Jungkook fall next to Taehyung, breathing heavily. He turned to him and plased a kiss on his cheek. "I'm going to wash up. Will you join me?" Tae nooded and followed him to the bathroom.