~XII~

SEXUAL CONTENT🔞

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I was laying in my bed, looking at the ceiling when my phone rang. It was my aunt so I didn't pick up because I was still upset from what happened with Taehyung.

It has been an hour since he went out. 'I wonder where he is now' I thought and called him.

__

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

It became more and more awkward. Namjoon was staring at me for like 3 minutes, without saying anything. Then I felt a vibration from my pocket. I took out my phone to chek who it was. I saw Jungkook's number and I turned off my phone.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked

"None of your business." I looked at him and frowned "What do you want?"

He gave me a questioning look then smirked "It's simple, Taehyung.. All i want is just one kiss.. One kiss and I'll leave you and your boyfriend alone."

I was in shock. My body frozed and I didn't know what to say. 'Why does he want that from me?' I thought. I was staring at him with my eyes widened.

"So.." he raised an eyebrow "O-okay" I said uncertainly when he moved closer to me, putting his right hand on my cheek. He kissed me gently, pulling me closer. I didn't initially respond to the kiss but then I calmed down and moved my lips slowly on his.

It has been awhile when I pulled back and looked right in his eyes. After all I still was seeing the boy, who was bullying me at school and tried to rape me. I didn't say anything.. just turned and walked away.

__

It was already 3pm when I got back home. I took off my shoes and my jacket and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. There were two pieces of pizza left so I ate them.

I went upstairs and I was about to enter my room when I heard some noise coming from it. I heard Jungkook moan and the first thing that came on my mind was that he is cheating on me with someone.

I had to convince myself that I was wrong so I opened the door quietly. At the same time I opened it, I heard him moan my name 'Taehyung-ah~'. I saw Jungkook, alone at the room, touching himself while looking at my pictures on his phone.

I felt myself getting hard by listening to his moans. I tried not to look at him but when he moaned my name once again i entered the room. Jungkook stood up and looked at me surprised "What the f.." i kissed him before he continued. I put my hand down, mooving it slowly on his length. "It's your fault.." i whispered. He looked at me, confused, when I turned his attention to the "problem" down there.

He giggled and unbuttoned my pants, pulling them down. He licked the tip of my dick and then took it all in his mouth. He choked a few times but he didn't stop until I cum. He swallowed the white liquid and I barely kept my moans.

I pushed him on the bed, leaning over him. He took off my shirt and kissed my collarbone, leaving some love marks on it. I was used to it when Jungkook fucked me, but this time it was my turn. I split his legs and got inside of him.

His whole body was shaking and I began to f  him even harder, when he started to moan my name louder. He closed his eyes and grasped his hands in the sheets, screaming from pleasure. My dick was hitting his prostate and made sounds that turned me on even more.

I kept pushing my length in his thight whole and put my hand on his cock, mooving it up and down "daddy, harder" Jungkook whispered. "Are you sure, baby?" I saw the little tears in his eyes, "Y-yes, harder" he pulled me into a hug and teared my back.