~II~

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Taehyung went to the kitchen, took himself a glass of water and started drinking. He felt someone putting his hands around his waist and pulling him back.

,,What are you doing lil piece of shit?" Jungkook asked and hugged him

,,Uh i-i'm just..drinking water." he blushed

,,Let's do something. I'm bored!"

,,Do you want to play on my PlayStation? The weather is bad so we can't go for a walk."

,,Yeah sure"

The two boys went upstairs in Taehyung's room. Tae showed his games and asked which one he prefers.

,,That one." he pointed the one in Tae's right hand

,,Okay."

They sat down on the ground and started playing.

_

,,How long have we played this game?"

,,2 hours..i think."

,,Ughh.. my back hurts." Tae yelled

,,Come lean on me."

,,O-okay."

Taehyung lay down on Jungkook's feet and JK started playing with his hair. The blond haired boy almost fell asleep until someone shouted from the other room...

,,Boys, it's time for dinner!"

,,We're coming!"

,,C'mon bastard your mom is calling for us." Jungkook said and smirked

,,Shut up."

They went to the living room where the dinner was served.

,,It's so delicious Mrs. Kim!"

,,Ohh thank you. And you can call me Jaejin."

,,Haha okay."

When they finished the dinner they decided to go to bed because they were tired from the long day. The boys went to their rooms and Jungkook fell asleep, but Tae couldn't because of the nightmares he had. He was too scared to sleep alone so he went to Jungkook's room and knocked on the door.

,,Kookie, are you sleeping?!"

Jungkook grunted, stood up and opened the door.

,,What's wrong with you bro? It's 4am."

,,I have nightmares and i'm scared to sleep alone. Pls can i stay in your room? Just for this night!"

,,You gotta be kidding me... come in."

,,Thank you so much!"

He hugged him and layed on JK's bed. Kook layed down beside him.

,,Stupid bastard." he said to himself and fell asleep again

_

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

When i woke up it was 12 am and we were alone at home. Our parents had already gone to work. Taehyung had clung to me the whole night. He was so scared of his nightmare.

Anyways, it was so nice seeing him with his messy, sleepy hair and his milky skin

Anyways, it was so nice seeing him with his messy, sleepy hair and his milky skin. He was so soft soo i gave him a little kiss on the cheek before I got up. I've changed my clothes and went to buy something for breakfast.
When i went back home Tae had already woke up and waiting for me.

,,What did you buy me?"

,,Good morning to you too.."

,,Haha sorry. Good morning!... WHAT DID YOU BUY ME?!"

,,Lol dude chill... they only had ham sandwiches. Catch!"

,,Thanks. Won't you eat too?"

,,Nahh...i'm not hungry."

I was actually starving, but there was only one sandwich in the store so I bought it for Tae... I love watching him eating, sleeping, smiling... I like everything about him...but I'm afraid to tell him about my feelings. I don't know how he will react. What if he starts to avoid me?

*noo.. no way, he loves me;)*

I won't tell him for now, but i will ever have to.

_

,,What are we going to do today?" Tae asked

,,I don't know. What do you want to do?"

,,Our parents are traveling to Paris today and they will return after 2 days. My friend Jimin is having a party tonight so if you want we can go there."

,,That sounds good. Do you want to go for milkshake first? I know you like it." Jungkook smirked

,,YOU KNOW ME SO WELL! Let's go!" the blonde haired boy yelled

_

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

They went to the cafeteria that was two minutes away from their home.

,,Hello. Table for two?" the waiter asked them

,,Yes."

,,This way!"

Waiter's name was Jin. He was also the owner of the cafeteria. He took their orders and went away. Jungkook saw him looking at Taehyung and smiling. He blushed from anger.

,,Hey, what's wrong?" Tae asked him

,,Uh-h no it's nothing."

,,Are you sure? You are literally red!"

,,Umm it's just too hot in here!"

,,The only hot thing here is you."

,, ...what?"

,,What...?" the blonde haired boy answered worried and blushed.

,,No matter...umm by the way you have something on yourr..." Jungkook giggled and wiped the cream from Tae's upper lip

_

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Jin annoyed me from the beginning but Tae's beauty was distracting me and i quickly forgot about Jin. He was so cute with this milky moustache. I tried not to giggle but it was impossible... he is such a baby. MY BABY. I was acting like i didn't hear that "the only hot thing here is you" thing because i was scared... is it possible for him to have feelings to me too? I don't know how long will i endure seeing him like this.. just like my best friend.

=============================

Sorry for the late update!!! I promise that i will be more active😂💞 + tell me what you think about pt.2 ...should i continue writing?