THE END

~1 year later~

Jungkook was in the kitchen, waiting for the popcorn, which were in the microwave, while he was looking at something on his phone.

When they were done, he took them out, put them in a big bowl and opened the fridge, taking an orange juice. He closed the fridge's door and hurried to go upstairs, where his boyfriend was waiting for him.

"KOOKIE, HURRY UP OR WE WILL MISS IT!" Taehyung yelled and Jungkook ran upstairs.

He entered his boyfriend's room, seeing that the window was opened and Taehyung, who was sitting on the roof, wrapped in a blanket, making him a sign to hurry.

There was a lunar eclipse and the couple decided to spend the night, adoring the bloody moon.

Jungkook sat next to the blonde boy, pulled the blanket so he can be under it too and hugged his boyfriend, pulling him closer.

They both were sitting and looking at the sky, which was full with small, shining stars, in the silence. Suddenly, Jungkook turned around, facing Taehyung, who noticed that a few minutes later.

"What? I have popcorn on my face, don't I?" Taehyung asked and started touching his face. Jungkook smiled and laid his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"You told me that this moon will be the most beautiful thing that night, but it's not." Jungkook whispered and took Taehyung's hand in his.

"What do you mean? Look at the sky! It's so calm and the stars are making it even prettie-"

"I prefer staring at you instead of the sky, Taehyung." he cut him and looked at him with the most lovable eyes.

Taehyung became red and hurried to hide his face, making Jungkook burst out of laugh.

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook wondered.

"Will I suffer because of it?" Taehyung asked and widened his eyes, and smiled after that.

"No, I promise!" Jungkook smiled too.

"Go on then."

"Since when do you like me?"

"Hmmm I don't know.. two or three months before we started dating. And what about you?"

"Two years before we started dating." Jungkook said and smiled to himself with his adorable, bunny smile.

"You know.." Jungkook started.

"I didn't believe that anyone could make me feel happier like you do.." Jungkook said and took a deep breath before he finished his thought.

".. I never believed I could be foolishly in love with someone, Taehyung. Every time I was with you my heart was beating with the speed of the light, my breath was stopping and my whole body was shivering. I was dying to tell you how I feel about you, but I wasn't sure that you will share the same feelings with me. I was afraid that you will push me away."

"I-I.. I don't know what to say." Taehyung whispered and stroked Jungkook's hair.

"Don't say anything... let's just admire the second most beautiful thing that night." Jungkook whispered and looked at the bloody mood again.

_______________________________

Thank you so much for reading this book. I'm sorry that it took me awhile to write that chapter but I had a small problem which I'm still fixing haha but I'm fine tho. It's finally time to say "Bye" to this book (omg I'm emotional). Hope you enjoyed reading it! Also you can look at my other book "Uncontrolled love | Yoonmin" which I'll update very soon. Thank you guys so much for supporting me and voting for this book and see you in my other projects.❤️

-jkooktic🌹