Chapter 6

Author Pov ~Next morning ~

Eungun woke up by the sun and she gets up and saw no one beside her,and she remembers last night,"who was that... That wasn't Jin voice.. Was it?" She ask herself and suddenly someone barge the door," GOOOD MORNING!!!" Someone jump at Eungun,"yah! " she shout and look at the person and widen her eyes,"S-Sangha eonni!?" She look at her ,"eonni. Wake up." She look at the door and saw the three girls,"J-Jiwoo-ah?! H-hamun-ah?! Jesuk-ah?! What are you guys doing here??" Eungun was so surprised.

"Surprise!!" They shout,"hey wake up~!!" She look at the door,"oh,annyeongashyeo Sunbaemin." The girl greet,"NAMJOON OPPA?! HOSEOK OPPA?!" Sangha hit Eungun head,"yah! Respect to your senior." Eungun rub her back,"let's go eat. Hurry Eungun."Hoseok said and everyone went out. Eungun get up and fixes and head to Jin closet and change clothes.

 Eungun get up and fixes and head to Jin closet and change clothes

(If you're wondering why Jin has girl clothes. Eungun sometimes left her clothes just in case if she is sleeping over. In Jin house)

Eungun went downstairs and everyone is there eating,"where Jungkook?" Jin ask as he put food in the table,"he's on his way." Hoseok said,"eonni!" SeokRin called her and Eungun sit beside Jin and Namjoon,"umm.. Why are you guys here?" Eungun ask,"you were surprised huh eonni?" Jiwoo said as she shove a food in her mouth.

Eungun nod," to hang out duh~" Namjoon said as he drink water,"oh.." Eungun said and Jin give her food,"here. Eat." Eungun nod and take some food and out in her plate,"eonni. You're phone is ringing." Hamun said and Eungun get up and went to her bag and take her phone out and answer it,"yeobaseyo?","Eungun-ah.","Mr. Ko!" Everyone stop what they're doing,Sangha go to Eungun take her phone,"yah! Eonni." Sangha make it loud speaker and she smile and giggles and Eungun rolled her eyes.

"What happened?" MooNam ask,"nothing.. Wait.. How did you get my number?" Eungun ask,"I ask your mom." Eungun face palm,"okay... " ,"hey are you free today?" MooNam ask,"umm... Why?" Eungun ask,"well.. Remember the date yesterday? Maybe we can hang out?" Eungun scratch her head,"umm.. Sure..?" MooNam hum,"yeah sure. Anyway see you Eunnie. Bye." He called end.

"Ayiee~ are you and Mr. Ko are dating~" Jiwoo tease her," n-no. We're not." Eungun blush and everyone still eating,"are you going?" Hoseok ask her,"well.. I guess." She pick up her bag,"sorry guys." She apologizes,"nah it's okay. Have fun." Namjoon said and Eungun left the house.

"Can't believe that 'MooNam' called eonni.. I was hoping to go out together...." SeokRin cross her arm,"SeokRin. Don't be like that." Jiwoo said,SeokRin rolled her eyes,"yah!" Jiwoo shout and jesuk and Hamun calm her down. SeokRin go upstairs and shut her door. "Okay...?" They said and jin sigh and starts cleaning.

Eungun Pov
I went to the cafe that Mr. Ko I mean MooNam, said the location. I went inside and sit on the side of the table and waiting for him. As I wait,I'm reading fanfic about anime. I heard a bell and still reading. "Eungun-ah." I heard my name and I look up and MooNam,Mr. Park and Mr. Kim. I stand up and bow,"annyeongashyeo." I greeted them,"you must be MooNam fiancé? You're so cute." Mr. Park pinch my cheeks,"yah! Jimin-ah!" MooNam said.

I blush,"aish. Jimin-Hyung,look at what you did. You're such a flirt." Mr. Kim said,"I-I'm not " Mr. Park pout,"aish. You two be quiet. " MooNam look at me,"sorry... This two wants to tag along." MooNam said and I shake my head,"it's okay,MooNam-ssi." I said and look at the Mr. Kim and Mr. Park.

"Hey~ that's not fair..." Mr. Park said,"not fair what?" MooNam ask him,"she's calls you MooNam . Eungun-ah call me Jimin oppa." Jimin smile and I blush,his smile... He's cute.*in thoughts*,"yah! Call me Taehyung." Mr. Kim said to me and I nod my head,"okay..."

"So. Where should we go?" Taehyung ask us,"hmm amusement park!" I said in excitement with a smile,"sure. Let's go there now." MooNam said and walk to the car.

~Arrived the Amusement park~

As we arrived in the amusement park, I was going to pay for the ticket for amusement park but MooNam said he will pay and I told him that I insist to pay but he pay instead and we went inside,"Where should we go??" Taehyung ask as he look around the rides,"hmm.. Eungun-ah. Where should we ride?" MooNam ask me. I think where to ride but suddenly I heard my name,"EUNGUN EONNI!!!!" I turn around and widen my eyes,because the boys and girls are here. "Oh? Mr. Park. Mr. Kim. Mr. Ko. Annyeongashyeo!" They bow to them.

"Why hello,students" Jimin said as he smile to them,"what are you doing,Mr. Park" Jesuk ask him,"well we're here to enjoy our time but we're having hard time where should we ride." Jimin said. I felt a warm hand and I look down SeokRin is holding my hand,"eonni! Let's go ride there!" SeokRin pointed at the ride,"okay.." I said.

"Hey what about we split up instead. So each one of us will enjoy." MooNam said,"hmm that's sounds fun." SangHa said with a smile,"okay! Let's go Hamun and Jungkook." Jiwoo said,"let me join with you jiwoo." Taehyung said,"umm... Sure I guess." Jiwoo said and they head off somewhere.

"SangHa-ah,MooNam hyung,let's go." Namjoon called her,SangHa nod,"Jesuk-ah,let's go. Mr. Park? Do you want to come with us?" SangHa ask Jimin,"sure. Where should we go?" Jimin went to them,as they went to other side. "So.. We're together huh..." MooNam said as he look at me,SeokRin and Jin oppa.

"Yeah.. So..." Eungun-ah! Think! Say something! Stop being so awkward... *in thoughts* "eonni! Let's ride there!" I snap my thoughts and look at SeokRin. I smiled wide,"sure. Kaja~!" I hold hands with SeokRin,we skip there. The boys are following us,"where are we going?" Jin ask,"we're going to ride that merry go round!" SeokRin exclaimed with a smile.

"Yah! I will ride the horse." Jin smiled,"yah. Are you a kid?" MooNam look at Jin,making Jin glare at him,"I'm not a kid." He said,"yah! Yah! We shouldn't be arguing. Kaja,Seokie. Let's leave the boys." I said and run away from them. SeokRin is laughing at them and we heard them shouting and following us.

Me and SeokRin ride the horse and look at behind,Jin oppa and MooNam are in the horse too and I laugh at them,"what's so funny Eungunnie?" Jin ask me,"nothing. I'm just laughing at my mind" I said,"you're crazy." MooNam said to me,making me widen my eyes,"yah! Am not!" I said to him." Well you are." MooNam said,"Guys stop it. Let's enjoy our day okay." Jin said as we felt the ride is starting and we're moving.

I guess...This will be fun today. I hope MooNam and Jin oppa and I will get along.
____________
I hope you like it. Please don't forget to comment and vote. And please check out my new stories too!^^ see you later p.s. Sorry for the late update >~<