Their faces were priceless.

And I wanted to laugh, but instead I placed my earphones in and took off, i had completed my laps in an hour, the rest took three, some even four, and that was at full werewolf speed. They were breathless and about to pass out, and as i was about to order them to stop being pussies, so we could start the real training, dad and uncle Ethan joined uncle Jer who told them about the suicide mission I had sent everyone on.

I was slightly sweating as i had been training with uncle Jer till the rest got done.

"Okay, enough for the day, from now on, training starts at five in the morning, and that will keep going on until you can finish those hundred laps at least in an hour and a half." Dads authoritative voice cut me off and I huffed frustrated since I won't be able to train them today.

End of flashback.

It took them eight months to be able to finish the hundred laps in an hour and a half, dad offered them to go back to the old training hours but, being filed by teenager energy and the thought of us being the number one pack in America had them refuse the offer. And now some of them cam keep up with me, which is actually amazing.

After I  stretched and placed my earphones on, I noticed that it was already four, and I knew the by the time I'm done with my first hundred laps, teens would be starting to stretch.

Today i was excused from training since i had to start preparing for the ceremony early, but I still decided to exercise a couple of moves before returning home for the second shower of the day.

After finishing up i wore My black leggings and black nike sports bra, put some of my hair back in boxer braids and lastly i put on my nike shoes.

 By the time i was heading to were I planned for the ceremony to take place it was seven and i had a donut and a cup of coffee in one hand while in the other hand i was holding my clipboard that had all of today's plans

I had come prepared for moving things around and informing members who were helping how I wanted things placed.

Throughout the day dad came and checked a couple of times to make sure everything was okay, Eli had come to help as soon as he was done with training, Lana mind linked me saying that Stef was holding her hostage and wouldn't let her go anywhere, and I understood, they just found each other, dad is to this day over protective over mum.

Parker and Gus  were helping too, right now we were short on runners and so the too of them were helping ali get some.

I haven't seen Sebastian all day, but I had this feeling of anger and i knew it wasn't coming from me, all day long too. And so I figured he would be venting he anger out.

By thirty minutes to seven at night we were all done with all preparations and the clearing looked like a place from a fairytale.