I'm so blind,
By your love.

Then we both looked at each other as if we were going to kiss.

By your love.

But I pulled away as if I was afraid of him and he got up and had his hand out to try and grab me but I danced around him.

Just Breathe.

Breathe.
Breathe.
Or I'll make you scream
Breathe.
Breathe.
Or I'll make you bleed.

I ended up grabbing his hand and we both sang.

Because of love.

And he lifted me off the ground and held me and it seemed like we were fighting once more.

You can come to me if your feeling down,
You can come to me if your feeling high.
And you can come to me when everything goes wrong.

He had put me down and we were face to face and sang again.

Because of love
[Breathe]

I felt him breathe on me then and then I sort of ragdolled and then he was controlling my body slightly.

Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.

The only words you could hear me say until Jimin came in with his vocals.

So I can love you.

I pushed away and he grabbed me and I looked at him in the eyes.

Breathe.

He sang and you could hear me Breathe.

Scream.

I sang and it looked like we screamed at each other.

Bleed.

We both sang and fell to the ground tangled up and we were so close to each other and it looked like we were crying.

But we sang one last time.

Because of love.
[Love]

We hugged and the song ended and the crowd cheered i looked and I saw people crying and I couldn't help but cry while getting up and Jimin was amazed but the other boys came out and hugged us for the performance but I couldn't stop crying.

This feeling I had from this performance I felt that I accomplished something I felt that I proved the people who said i couldn't do this and I fucking did it.

"Wow! That was beautiful! Please tell us how you feel?" The Host was surprised to even she had cried a little and the boys let me go to I could speak.

"Well.... I feel amazing thank you really thank all of you for believing in me" me and Jimin bowed for the performance and the crowd gotten louder.

"Jimin how do you feel since you sang and danced with Ciel?" He looked at the host then the boys and the crowd and looked at me and slightly squeezed my hand.

"Well it's an honor to dance with such a talented and beautiful singer who worked really hard on this song and the choreography by herself I only learned the choreography a week ago and let me say this is a amazing feeling." He let go of my hand and after a while the Host questioned the others and I had finally stopped crying and started smiling.

I realized something this is what the boys felt when they perform at their concerts and I was going to have a taste of that in the next few months and I was ready officially and I stood strong and looked to the  others and waved to the crowd and happily smiled.

THE END OF CHAPTER 'TV DEBUT PT2'

Can we just appreciate that these boys brings the best out of all of us that feels like giving up on everything but when these guys talk about not giving up I end up wanting to do more for myself and I hope you guys feel the same way

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Can we just appreciate that these boys brings the best out of all of us that feels like giving up on everything but when these guys talk about not giving up I end up wanting to do more for myself and I hope you guys feel the same way