Chapter 1-Taken

It's been a while since Sonic and Shadow fought, the last time they did, something unexpected happened. Something that neither of them wanted. Shadow was being mind controlled, then all of the sudden during one of their battles, he kissed Sonic. After that, everyone's memories were erased from the whole thing. All but one thing from two hedgehogs.

Both Sonic and Shadow remembered they had kissed someone. All they remember is the feeling of being kissed. They've both been wondering who kissed them. They didn't bring it up to anyone, and they didn't ever plan to. They both hoped that it was just a dream, but it felt so real for both of them. Ever since then, Sonic and Shadow weren't has hostile to each other. When they saw each other, there was no fight, just school bully insults from Shadow and the same from Sonic. They got a weird feeling every time they saw each other. 

It was a nice day in the village, Knuckles was lifting weights, Sticks was booby trapping her house, Tails was working on inventions, and Sonic and Amy were eating at meh burger. You could call it a date, if it weren't for something about to interrupt it a minute in.

When Sonic was about to take a bite of his chili dog, there was a rumble.

"Woah! Earth quake!" Sonic yelled.

Then Sonic felt his leg get shot, but with a dart through. He fell to the ground and tried not to yell in pain.

"Sonic! Are you okay?" Amy asked getting up and going to his aid.

"Amy look out!" Sonic yelled.

Before Amy could do anything, Sonic grabbed her and shielded her from something by hugging her in a ball.

Amy opened her eyes and looked at Sonic. He didn't move, he just had a blank expression on his face.

"Sonic?" Amy asked putting her hand on his shoulder.

Amy looked on his back, there was a dark purple smoke just staying there. Amy gasped as he fell to the ground.

"Sonic! Wake up!" Amy yelled worriedly.

Amy looked to see who did this to Sonic, there was a person floating slightly above the ground. They had a hooded cloak and it was black. It was low enough that you couldn't see their face. You could only see their mouth, which was covered by what looked like a voice modulator. Though you could tell, it was a mobian.

Amy ran over to them and was about to strike with her hammer. But then there was a bubble around her. Her hammer disappeared and the bubble wouldn't pop. It was like glass. Sonic was then trapped in that kind of bubble too. Sonic's bubble started to float and the person started to turn and go the other way.

"Wait! Get back here with Sonic!" Amy yelled.

The person looked behind at Amy. They stared at her for a couple seconds, then they lifted their hand, as if they were using the force. The bubble Amy was in started to rise. She was at least 50 feet in the air. Amy started to freak out and panic. After a couple seconds, the bubble popped. Amy fell and hit he ground really hard. She got the wind knocked out of her and her whole body was in pain. The person hovered away with Sonic.