- Your Child Comes Out To You

Harry-

Harry sits next to you at the dinner table and your son Henry sits across from you guys, sitting next to his little sister Darcy who eats her spaghetti slowly so she doesn't make a mess of her princess dress her Uncle Niall bought her. 

"Guys" Henry says, you look up at her him.

"Yes?" Harry says, drinking his water.

"I have something to tell you" he says.

"Yes honey, what's wrong something wrong at school?' you say, worried about your song. 

"No.... It's just i need to tell you something" He says.

"Well tell us" Harry says, biting in his bread.

"I am.... Gay" he says, both you and Harry look up at him from your plate starting at him.

"Really?" you say, Henry nods looking down at the plate.

"You should never be shy to tell us this, we accept you either way you know that son" Harry says, Henry nods.

"We love you Henry, always remember that" you say. 

Liam-

Your daughter said she had something really important to tell you, so you and Liam sit in the living room waiting for her. She walks into the living room with a girl, who has been over a couple of times so you and Liam just assumed they were really close friend, You daughter sits across from you with the girl. 

"So what's wrong Nickie" Liam asks,

"Mom.... Dad..... I am a lesbian... and This is my girlfriend" Nickie says.

"What...." Liam says.

"This is my girlfriend" Nickie says, You and Liam are in shock. 

"That's great!" you say, but Liam stands up leaving the living room. Nickie bites her lip looking down and her girlfriend pulls her close. "I will go talk to your father" you say, standing rushing from the living room running upstairs, walking into the room. "Liam James Payne!" you say.

"Not now Y/N" Liam says.

"Liam that was a little disrepectful... your daughter had to bring up a lot of confidence to tell you that!" you say.

"I just don't feel that it's right" Liam says, you frown.

"So your not going to accept your daughter?" you say, he looks at you. "No matter what Liam, that is your daughter out there she will always be your daughter no matter who she likes alright Liam.... just remeber that" you say turning leaving. 

Louis-

"Mom, Dad.... I am gay" your son Wilson says.

"I knew it!" Louis yells, standing up you slap your forhead.

"Sit down" you his, pulling Louis down.

"What?" Wilson says.

"I have been telling your mother since you started High School that you were gay!" Louis says, happily.

"So your ok with it?" Wilson says.

"Of course we are" Louis says, you nod.

"Will always love you no matter what Wilson" you say.

"Thanks guys" Wilson says, then he hugs you both.

Zayn-

"Mom... Dad.... i have something reall important to tell you" your son, Joshua says.

"Yes honey?" you say.

"I am gay.... and i have a boyfriend...." Joshua says, staring at us your speechless and so is Zayn.

"Your what?" Zayn says.

"Gay..." Joshua says.

"Honey" you start, before Zayn gets up leaving. 

"Dad!" Joshua says, the front door slams and you stand pulling Joshua whose crying into a hug.

"He'll come around" you whisper.

"He hates me now" he cries.

"He would never hate you baby" you whisper, rubbing your sons back.

Niall-

You daughter sat you down with Niall, sitting in front of your with her friend Lisa. 

"So what's up princess?" Niall says.

"Daddy.... Mommy.... I am a lesbian"  Kelly says, Niall jumps up.

"Really!" Niall says.

"Y-Yes and Lisa is my girlfriend" Kelly says.

"Oh my goodness" Niall says.

"Niall sit..." you whisper, he sits.

"Really honey...." you say, Kelly nods.

"Yes" Kelly says.

"Now i have two princesses" Niall says, you laugh..

"We're happy for you honey" you say.