X-Awkward-X

By far this is my favorite one :3

---------------------------------------------------------

"He's right behind me isn't he" you say, your best friend nods and you sigh slumping your shoulders turning and facing, Liam who looks at you horrified. "Hello...." i say.

"Wh-what did you just say?" he says, you rub the back of your neck looking everywhere but him.

"I uhh i uh said that... you know i really don't remember what i said, i have memory flashes and sometimes i say things and forget i should really see a doctor about that let me go now"  you say, turning and i start to walk when someone grabs my wrist, yanking me back.

"Y/N you said something" he says, you frown looking at your best friend who was currently being held back by Harry and Louis you sigh turning to Liam.

"I uh said that i may or may not have seen your girlfriend, my sister with some other guy but my eye sight isn't what it used to be i'm getting old i should probably go see a doctor about that" uou say turning to leave, he yanks you back again.

"Who?" he says.

"Who what?" you say, facing him.

"Who was she kissing?" he says.

"Who was what kissing?" you say, his face gets red.

"Y/N your really pissing me off" he says.

"I piss everyone off, do you think that;s a medical condition? maybe i should go ask my doctor" you say, turning when his grip on his hand gets tighter.

"Talk now y/N" he hisses, you sigh.

"Zayn..." i say,his grip loosens.

"He's dead" Liam says, turning your eyes widen and you run jumping on his back.

"No don't do it, don't do it my sister will never forgive me if she found out i told you!" you say, but he keeps walking. you cover his eyes. "Y/BF/N help!" you yell.

"I would if i could y/n!" she yells, back you turn a corner you still on Liam's back, you see your sister talking to zayn luckily your still covering Liam's eyes how is still walking is beyond you. your sister turns and looks at you and you motion for her to run, and she nods grabbing hand when Liam drops you and you land on your butt.

"That hurt!" you whine.

"Malik!" Liam roars, you get up and see Zayn turn to Liam your sister too, you mouth sorry and all she does is nod. well thank god she isn't mad time to stop Liam from murdering Zayn.

"What Payne?" Zayn says, you step in between them, being the small person you are they're still looking at each other.

"Guys, Guys. Guys, there is no need to fight" you say.

"Your dead meat" Liam hisses.

"Meat is already dead if you think about it" you say, pushing on Liam's strong abs.

"What are you going to do?" Zayn says.

"Nothing if you'd gladly stop talking" you say, pushing back on Zayn.

"I'm going to kill you" Liam hisses.

"Kill is such a drastic thing to do, how about you hug?" you say, they both look at you and you smile.

"Y/N move out of the way" Liam says.

"No!" you say.

"I don't want to hurt you Y/N" he says.

"Yeah Y/N move" Zayn says.

"No your not making me do anything!" you say, he lifts you up by the waist setting you down and you sigh. "Curse my smallness" you mutter, Liam get face to face.

"I heard you kissed my girl" Liam hisses.

"She isn't you girl if she's kissing other men" Zayn says.

"Say one more thing, one more thing malike and your dead" Liam says, you sigh only one thing to do you get the lighter you keep in your pants just in case you run into a hobo with a cigeratte and you start waving in under the sprinkles.

"Come on work!" you whine, you hear them start fighting.

"Zayn! Liam stop!" your sister cries.

"WORK DAMN YOU" you yell, the sprinklers go off and so does the fire alarm therre are multiple screams you turn and see Liam and Zayn rolls on the wet floor throwing punches you sigh. "Really" you say, you see Harry, Louis and your best friend running from the hallway nearly slipping you run to Zayn and Liam slipping and sliding thorugh the water. you get to them and start trying to pull them apart.

"Your an ass hole!" Liam yells.

"It's not my fault your girlfriend wanted my dick!" he yells, you groan finally pushing them away sliding around on the floor you sit in between them they breath heavily the sprinkles pounding hard on your head.

"WILL YOU TWO STOP!" you scream, looking at both of them. "Your acting like a bunch of little 5 year old who want the same piece of candy that you can't freaking have!" you yell, running your fingers through your soaking hair. "I should have never set you up with my sister Liam i am sorry for that she's to young to date and she probably already liked somebody her age that's my fault, and i am also sorry that i told you it wasn't my place to tell" you say, slowly standing up the fire fighters running in you grab your best friends hand and your sisters hand walking through the school out the door.

You walk home in silence dripping wet smelling like rusty rain water.

"I'm sorry sis, for setting you up i should leave your love life alone" you say.

"it's ok....." she says.

"And i am sorry for telling Liam" you say,

"It's ok.... y/n i know you like Liam... i knew it from the start i knew that since he didn't want you, you set him up with me so atleast he'd be happy..." she says.

"Y/n you need to stop thinking about other people's happiness and think about yours for once" your best friend says.

"i'll try" you say.

"Y/N...." Liam says, you curse under your breath turning to him.

"How much did you hear?" you say.

"All of it" he says, you frown.

"Liam Listen i-" you start, but Liam crushes his lips on yours his hands on your face pressing his lips onto yours he pulls away.

"No more excuses" he whispers.

"O-ok...." you mumble, he smiles.