Happy Birthday

Today June 2, is my birthday :) So I decided to do a Birthday one with all the boys :).

Oh and quick random note, I have noticed the one person I absolutely hate in horror movies and scary stories. Are the people who don't listen, like I specifically told you not to look but what the heck do you do ? You look! Like there is a reason I told you not to look! And now your scarred for life and whose fault is that? Not the person who told you not to turn around!
[!]= Sexual content
-------
Harry-
"Good morning love" Harry yawns.

"Good morning babe" you say.

"Happy Birthday, I hope you have a nice day and sorry that I can't be there with you" Harry says.

"It's fine babe, tell the boys I said hi, and talk to you later"

"Love you y/n"

"Love you too babe"

Liam-
"Good morning beautiful" Liam says, you slowly awaken Liam stands at the bed side with your son Asher, Liam holding a tray of breakfast and Asher holding a glass of orange juice.

"Happy Birthday Mommy!" Asher says, happily.

"Awe, thank you babe"

"We made you some breakfast in bed" Liam says.

"Awe. Thanks guys!" You smile, fully sitting up and getting comfortable. Liam sets the tray on your lap kissing your forehead.

"This day is all about you babe"

Niall-
"Princess" Niall was breathless.

"Hey babe, have you been running?" You ask.

"I had to catch you before you boarded, I forgot your present!" He says.

"Oh Ni. I am only going to be gone for the weekend" you say.

"I wanted to do this now... Happy Birthday Y/n" Niall says, handing you a small box.

"Thanks Ni"

"Anything for you princess" you open the box, and it's a beautiful pink tiffany diamond.

"Oh gosh Niall, it's beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you princess, have a safe trip" Niall kisses your forehead.

Louis-
"Mommy.... Mommy" Anna whispers, poking your cheek in. You groan rolling over facing your two daughters.

"Hey baby girls" You whisper.

"Someone at door" Alex whispers, you yawn getting up and picking the two girls up, walking from your room down the hall to the front door. You open the door to Louis holding flowers.

"DADDY!" The girls squeal.

"Lou..." You say, setting the girls down they hug Louis and he kneels down and hugs them.

"Hey girls" he kisses their foreheads. They run off and Louis stands again handing you flowers. "Happy Birthday Y/n"

"Thanks...." You say.

"I am uh.... Ready" he says.

"Are you sure?" He nods, and you pull him into a hug.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Lou" you whisper.

Zayn [!]-

"I have a gift for you when we get home" Zayn whispers, seductively.

"Oh really?"

"I am going to make the birthday girl squeal" he whispers, before squeezing your thigh under the table. Making you jump, Harry and then Niall look over at you.

"Are you alright y/n" Niall ask.

"Fine" you smile.
/\/\/\/\/\
"Oh i've been waiting for this all fucking day" Zayn mumbles, kissing up your neck. You just moan in response. He lifts you up throwing you on the bed, in a flash pulling each others cars off.

"Fuck Zayn, I want you"

"Be patient baby girl" he says. You moan, as his hands roam your body you arch your back.

"Just do something" he chuckles.

"So impatient" he whispers. He sticks his finger in you. You moan loudly as he fingers you slowly, kissing your body.

"Zayn..." You moan, soon he is inside you and you can barely catch your breath, he kisses your neck thrusting into you.

"Fuck!" You moan.

"Happy birthday baby"