--It's Cold--Niall Horan)

Why did you ever believe that You was special......
Pretty
Skinny
Lovable

You've been told plenty of times by him that Your none of the above, and Your starting to believe it. You sit in your living room watching tv when someone knocks on the door rather loudly.

"Who is it?" you say, getting up and walking to the door.

"It's uhhhh..... it's Niall" he says, what is he doing here.

"What are you doing here?" You mumble.

"To apologize" he says your jaw drops, apologize he really thinks he can apologize and you forget 5 years or bullying and torture? he has to be kidding.

"Go away" you say, once you've said it it's like word vomit not controlled.

"Please Y/N" he says, you slam your hand on the door.

"YOUVE TORTURED ME EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE SINCE I COULD REMEMBER I HAVE NO FRIENDS EVERYBODY HATES ME AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU !!!!! THEN YOU COME TO MY HOUSE ON THE ONE DAY I CAN ESCAOE THE PAIN EXPECTING ME TO FORGIVE ALL THR SHIT THAT YOU'VE PUT ME THROUGH!!!!!" You scream.

"I'm sorry" he says.

"It's to late to apologize, Horan it's to late" you mumble. you turn walking away from the door to your room curling up and crying your eyes out, after a while you decied that your parents aren't going to be home in time for dinner, so you get up put on gloves a fluffy sweater ankle fluffers your black converse and your favorite hat, leaving the house you trip over someone landing in the grass of your front lawn.

"Y/N!" Niall says, you get up slowly dusting yourself off you look at NIall leaning against the door rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Were you asleep at my front door?" you say, he gets up walking down the steps and over to you.

"I wanted to talk to you" he says.

"It's freezing out here Niall ! You idiot!" you say, grabbing his cold hand and dragging him back inside your warm house you close and lock the door pulling him into the living room you sit him down wrapping him in a cover putting your gloves and hat on him.

"Wh-why are you helping me just a second ago you said you hated me" he shivers.

"I'm not heartless Niall, i'm not going to let you sit out there and freeze" you say, leaving the living room and into the kitchen, making  hot chocolate you walk back into the living room and Niall is snuggled next to the vent you give him the coco and then sit in front of him.

"Thanks" he shivers.

"No probelm...... Niall what made you want to apologize?" you ask.

"I've always wanted to apologize Y/N, i just didn't know how.... i never liked hurting you or making you cry i'm dead inside when i see you cry" he whispers, drinking the hot coco slowly.

"Really, or are you tricking me?" you whisper, he puts down the mug leaning in and smushing his lips on yours and even though his lips are cold you melt into his mouth he pulls into the cover, making sure not to knock over the coco, he gets ontop of you still kissing you, both of you under the covers he looks down at you.

"No, i'm not" he whispers.

"Ni-Niall...." you begin, he kisses you again.

"Shut up and let me kiss you!" he whispers, on your lips.