X-Turn Your Face-X

"I want you to look at me when i am talking to you" Liam yells. I look at him wiping my eyes he looms over me.

"Don't you dare yell at me you ass hole i caught you in bed not the other way around!" I yell.

"Your yelling at me tour being really possessive!" He yells.

"Fine i wont be possessive anymore" i yell turning trying to walk away but he grabs my arm and slams me against the wall.

"Don't you dare yell at me and try to walk around you bitch!" He yells, slapping me hard across the face i yipe holding my face. " now I'm going to out don't sleep in the bed i may be bringing someone home" he says turning leaving i grab the closet thing throwing it at Liam's head.

"You fucking ass hole! You don't dare ever yell at me you fucking ass hole i hope you die or get an std you fucking slut !" I yell. He turns around glaring at me.

"What did you just say to me?" He yells.

"You heard me?" I yell, he walks over to me pushing me against the wall.

"Say that to my face" he hisses, i lean in really close to his face.

"You fucking ass hole! You don't dare ever yell at me you fucking ass hole i hope you die or get an std you fucking slut" i hiss, he stares me in the eyes.

"Who do you think your talking too?" He says.

"Your the only one here" i say, he stares at me for a long time.

"You have a smart mouth" he whispers.

"You know where i get it from" i say. He pulls away and walks away towards the door putting on his shoes and leaving slamming the door extra loud, i groan running to the.door locking all the locks and then running into out room gathering all his stuff putting it in a basket running into our office i grab a note and tape writing down stay out forever and then taping it on the basket running to the front of the house unlocking opening the door to Marcel.

"Oh Marcel..." I say.

"I heard yelling again... Is everything alright?" He says, i smile.

"Everything is fine Marcie" i say.

"Ruby your face" he says, reaching and brushing his fingers across my face i flinch away.

"Everything is alright, I'm fine Marcel" i lie. He sighs fixing his tie. "Where are you going?" I ask, pushing the basket outside.

"To my friend Leroy's party... Want to come?" He asks, i smile.

"Are you asking me out Marcie?" I say, smirking. His face turns red and he starts playing with his vest.

"No..no" he says.

"I'm joking sure i'd love to come let me just get my stuff" i say, i put on some shoes and pull my hair into a ponytail doing my makeup; i grab my phone and my keys. Then leave locking the door and leaning the basket against the door. We leave walking from the apartment walking to Marcel's car.

"Thanks for coming i hate going to parties alone" he says.

"You don't have to worry, we'll have fun" i say, smiling.

When we get there i don't know everyone so i stay by Marcel's side.

"Ruby i want you to meet my brother Harold" Marcel says, i turn looking at a mirror reflection of Marcel just with up to date clothes and curly hair.

"Call me Harry only my mother and him call me Harold" Harry says.

"Marcie you didn't tell me you had a twin" i say.

"He doesn't like speaking of me do you brother?" Harry says.

"Would i have introduce you to her if that was true?" Marcel snaps, Harry chuckles.

"Whats up with you Marcie?" Harry days, Marcel looks at me then leans in close to Harry whispering something. "Oh really" Harry says.

"What did you tell him?" I say.

"It seems like someone has a very touchy feely boyfriend tell me is this the first time he's hit you?" Harry says.

"What, he hasn't1 hit me" i say, lying through my teeth lying to the only help i might have.

"You don't have to lie to me dear" Harry says.

I sit on the couch when the door to the house breaks opens.

"Im home bitch" Liam slurs.

"Leave Liam your not welcomed here anymore" i say, standing up.

"What did you say?" He hisses.

"Your not welcomes here" i say, he raises his hand about to hit me when someone grabs my wrist.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you mate" Harry says.

"Who the hell are you?" Liam slurs, turning.

"Im Harry. Harry Styles" Harry says.

"Your related to that nerd Marcel" Liam says.

"Don't talk about Marcel like that!" I say, he turns.

"No one was fucking talking to you" Liam hisses.

"Liam I'm going to count to three before i beat you until you cant see clearly to leave and never return" Harry says.

"Is that a threat?" Liam says.

"One" Harry says.

"Leave ass hole" Liam hisses.

"Two" Harry says.

"Fine.." Liam says, turning and swaying from the door slamming it shut turn to Harry

"Thank you so much!" I say, hugging him.

"No worries love" he says.

"How can i repay you?" I say.

"How about kiss?" He says.

"Ok" i say. Leaning in kissing him on the lips he grabs my waist pulling into his chest. I wrap my arms around his neck and we stay there until he pulls away to breath.

"Your very very welcome" he whispers.1 smile and he leaves closing the door behind him i lock all doors and windows. I sit on the couch smiling to my self that its over.

In the morning i sweep the diner and the work the counter with my best friend Demi.

"So that no good is gone?" She says, cleaning the counter off.

"Yeah..." I say.

"So who is this Harry" Demi says, wiggling her eye brow.

"Marcels twin brother" i say.

"Marcel as in nerd who lives next to you Marcel?" She says.

"Yes and don't call him that" i say, she rolls her eyes.

"Good afternoon love" Harry says, i look up and smile.

"Hello Harry" i say.

"Your related to Marcel!" She says.

"Shocker isn't it?" Harry says.

"Will you too stop being mean to Marcel?!?" I say.

"Sounds like someone has a crush" Demi says, i roll my eyes.

"He's a sweet boy" i say.

To Be Continued-