Bro Code *Part 2*

I walk into the party with Ed, we put our gifts on the designated table and then begin to find our seats.

"Harry!" Niall squeals, running over and jumping into my arms.

"Hey Nialler..." I say, squeezing him.

"I missed you! You never hang out with us anymore!" Niall says.

"Sorry man, i've been really busy" i say.

"I know you're lying this is about them" he whispers, before glancing at Y/n and Zayn talking to Sophia.

"Yeah...." I mumble.

"Found a seat" Ed yells, I go sit down with Niall still wrapped around my waist. I had forgot how he got when people leave him and I instantly felt bad, i sit down and be curls on my lap like a baby, because he is that small.

"I've missed you so much boo bear" Niall whispers.

"I thought Louis was the only on who called you boo bear?" Ed says, flagging down a waiter for some drinks.

"No, they all call me boo bear" i mumble, rubbing Niall.

"Haz!" Louis says, taking a seat.

"Hey Lou" i say.

"Glad you could make it" he says.

"I didn't want to miss another birthday" Harry says.

"So you come to Liam's but i was begging you to come to mine and you said you had to watch Kitkat!" Niall says.

"It was true, Kitkat had a stomach virus and I had to go out of town to get the medicine" Ed says, taking a beer.

"Well Liam will be glad you came" Louis says.

"Speaking of the birthday boy, where is that guy?" Louis says, leaving the table.

"Harry.... Are you going to stop hanging out with us again?" Niall says.

"I won't stop hanging out with you Ni, i'd miss you to much" i say, he smiles before jumping off my lap and running back into the crowd.

"That lad loves you" Ed says.

"He has really bad abandonment issues..." I say.

"Poor lad, so small and innocent" Ed says.

"Harry!" Zayn says.

"Hey" i say, forcing a smile. I stand pulling him into hug.

"How has it been man?" He says.

"Good, how about you?" I say.

"Good, just wondering why my best mate has been avoiding me" he says.

"I have not been avoiding you" i say, he raises an eyebrow.

"Oh really?" He says.

"Y-yes..." I say, swallowing air.

"Zaynie.....Oh hey.... Harry" y/n says.

"Hey...." I say.

"What's up babe?" Zayn says, wrapping his arm around her waist, I try not to visibly cringe. I know Ed notices because he pats my elbow and hands me a beer. Y/n leaves and its back to Zayn staring at me like i am a murder witness.

"Is there something going on that I am not a aware of?" He says.

"No. I have just been really busy.... Nothing personal" I say, before sitting down. Before Zayn could say anything else his phone rings and he leaves to answer it.

"Your friends are really close to you, if you didn't talk to me for a month i wouldn't give a mother fuck" Ed says.

"I know... And that's why its my goal in life to be with you all the time" i joke, tipping back the beer.

"Haz... Where is Zayn?" Louis says.

"In the hall" i answer.

"Well go get him, i need to get the cake" Louis says, I sigh before leaving to the hallway, I walk out just to hear the end.

"See you tonight babe, I miss you"

I hope i was hearing wrong but probably not, I step back into the room. Looking over at Y/n who happily talks to friends, I frown before walking on stage.

"Good evening everyone" I say, setting down my beer. "Before we sing Happy Birthday to Liam, I have a song for everyone" I look at Y/n who stares at me. I didn't have my guitar so I had to sing it A cappella.

"Don't have much to give, but I don't care for gold
What use is money, when you need someone to hold?
Don't have direction, I'm just rolling down this road
Waiting for you to bring me in from out the cold

You'll never know the endless nights, the rhyming of the rain,
Or how it feels to fall behind and watch you call his name

Pack up and leave everything,
Don't you see what I can bring
Can't keep this beating heart at bay
Set my midnight sorrow free,
I will give you all of me
Just leave your lover, leave him for me.
Leave your lover, leave him for me.

We sit in bars and raise our drinks to growing old
Oh, I'm in love with you and you will never know,
But if I can't have you I want this life alone
Spare you the rising storms and let the rivers flow

You'll never know the endless nights, the rhyming of the rain
Or how it feels to fall behind and watch you call his name

Pack up and leave everything,
Don't you see what I can bring
Can't keep this beating heart at bay
Set my midnight sorrow free,
I will give you all of me
Just leave your lover, leave him for me
Leave your lover, leave him for me.
Leave your lover, leave him for me" i sing, everyone is applauding and cheering but I stare at Y/n to see if she got the message, I leave the stage and sit back down with Ed.

"Where did that come from?" Ed ask.

"He is cheating on her man....." I whisper, my voice pained.

"Are you sure?" He say.

"Sure as day"
--
Perrie Edwards, was her name. She was in 3 of my classes, she was a nice girl for a home wrecker. Her group of friends call themselves feminist but would a feminist act innocent as they stomp on a perfect girls heart by banging her boyfriend.

Maybe I am being bias, or the fact that I love y/n is clouding my judgement.

I just really hated her. She knew Y/n and Zayn were a couple HECK, everyone knew ! And she is still f*cking him like he is single.

But she isn't the guilty party, Zayn that little fuck face is cheating on the best thing thats going i ever come his way for some blond girl with a nose ring.

"Harry, right?" Perrie says, stopping in front of my desk. Speak of the devil.

"Yes?" I say.

"I am uh... Doing a coffee house for a class and I was wondering if you could sing.... I hear you have an amazing voice" she says, I stare at her.

"Sure thing, write down when and where" I say, she smiles before walking back over to her friends.

What have I gotten myself into.