Chapter One

It's loud. Dark. Lights blinding my eyes. People maneuvering their bodies all over the room.

I walk up to the bar and ask the bartender for a drink and he nods, leaving to retrieve it.

Looking around the room, my eyes stop on a slim, but yet built, muscular guy with tattoos. He's wearing a black leather tank, white skinny jeans, black Giuseppe Zanottis, sunglasses, and a black beanie to cover his dark brown curly hair.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the bartender nudging me. "Oh! Uhm sorry.. Thank you!", I scream over the deafening music.

Looking back, I see him gone.. 'Dammit Lilly.' I look back at the bar and see him sitting across from me with his friend, who also has sleeves of tats.

I force myself to ignore them and I feel a hand on my shoulder. Turning around, I see my ex, Liam. "What the fuck do you want?!" I scream.

He smirks and tries to kiss my neck, but I slap him off. Standing up, I run across the room, shoving my way through people and chairs. I look behind me to see him following, so I turn around and bump into somebody.

Looking up, I see him. The boy with tattoos. "I-I-I'm sooo sorry!!" I plead, but he just smiles and chuckles.

"I saw you staring at me earlier... Like what you see, ey?" He smirks and cups my face, tugging on my arm.

"I have to go, I'm sorry!" I look back and see Liam biting his lip, making me swallow hard and look up at him again, "I really am sorry but I have to-"

He cuts me off, "is he chasing you?" He stares at Liam and clenches his jaw.

"Uhm, it's nothing. I have to go. Bye"

I turn around start walking but he grips my wrist, causing me to flinch. "Ah! Ow!"

"Sorry, come here..." He hugs me and picks me up, carrying me outside to his red cheetah print rangerover and setting me in the passenger seat, afterwords climbing Into the drivers side. He starts the car and backs out, driving to his house. "We're here.. Uh.. I never got your name...?"

I sigh and look at him, "it's Lilly" I say with a smile.

"Lilly.. Pretty name, I mean it fits you.. I'm Carter by the way."

I blush and look down before looking back at him, "Carter.. I like that name!"

He smiles and leads me inside to his room, "you can sleep here. Ill be on the couch. Goodnight" I grab his wrist "don't go... Please sleep with me, Carter...?" He smiles softly and lays down behind me, drifting off to sleep...

Sooooo??? Vote and comment!!!!